Bloom boosters for flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out produced the same strain right next to it

Were they identical clones taken from the exact same plant and vegged for the same amount of time? Only way to truly tell, because if it's from seed, then there's high probability that pheno types weren't the exact same. (But I'm sure you know all this)

I'm going to have to try this in my tents this year. Do one run with Bloombastic/one without, and have clones from the same pheno. It's always like a 50/50 mix bag when you talk to people about it.

And then cure comes into it..I have tried to picture a pie and assign a percentage to each of the components that make up the grow. And are big buds better? I just have learned recently the difference in us indoor growers pushing the heck out of our plants and then to see them in nature and how much happier they are, it make me pause.

Don't get me wrong, I feed my plants, not as much as i should probably.

I'll post one later when I get home... Is just small cos I started it late cos my first batch my mother used the soil I had planted my germed seeds in to replant her plants she sells.. Lol someone somewhere is really happy. I had 30 seeds done so I just ended up just starting one... Lol it's on the pool deck, just chillin no ones noticed it

Yes they were clones taken from a super lemon haze mother we had going a couple years ago same strain soil etc

Was one of my favorites so flavorful but it still couldnt beat that sour d or grape ape we had mothers of but thats history their lose lips sunk their ship I knew when to abandon it and jump in the life raft lol :48:

I been craving trainwreck and a bud w the genetics of spacequeen black domina and G13

Ive been wanting to try out subcools space bomb and agent orange for a min they look dope

Well if u do you'll have to let us know how the smoke is ;)

Next year im gonna run them outdoors gonna order em when they come back in stock lol maybe ill get another indoor room going idk i got some buckeye purple from melvan and got some og and mr nice for next year also

Ive been using GH3 solely with none of the booster additives for the past 3 seasons. Have had good returns every year even when terror of pm and caterpillars wiped out a lot.

Yeah I have one leaf on my girl that a piller ate... N they wiped out all our tomatoes this year :/

I would really like to try some auto flowering strains. Just kinda cheap so I usually save seed from any good bud I pick up, that I know the strains of. N then I have one pill bottle of question marks lol

But of course in the best bud I usually actually ask who ever I'm gettin it from to hook me up w that only bud in the whole batch w a seed if any. Lol

Yeah she was started late n on the screen porch, which actually stunted the growth but kept it alive unlike my veggies this year the bugs are just wicked.

Latest posts

Back