New grow: William's Wonder and what else

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zem

Reaction score
it's not much, I popped the seeds 25 August, I know they are very small, but they were ignored too much in the start, are clearly still recovering, but hey, I can see the yellow turning green, and the leaves growing, so I guess that we're all good. I have been reviving them for 5 days now and I cannot wait to flip 12/12 since my stash is expected to finish way before this harvest, i am consuming my last jar now, I expect to switch 12/12 in 2 weeks, and I have no mother plants, so I need to take clones in early flowering, so I would want them to grow some before they're flowered. Strains are, william's wonder, Blue frost F2 and some seed i had from long ago, cannot recall the name, but it was african sativa dominant strain

View attachment 20141019_011832.jpg

:watchplant::icon_smile::smoke1:

today i worked some more to finalize the wiring of my room, as well as the room next to it and finally nuked the plants some pesticides since i am having some white flies problem I was not lazy at all :D hehe I... I currently shut the lights off to prevent burns from spraying and i am hoping that this time the problem will be solved. all the timers and plugs are now in wired and operational. I have some nice plans to improve this growroom as it looks like it is the room that will last the most, since i am settled here now, i have me a little family now wife and baby :D one thing i have in mind is removing those walls that are blocking ventilation for the lower branches. i made that tray few years back, i thought I could switch from DWC to flood and drain in the same tray, bad idea, i could use the same membrane by folding it and replacing the walls if i ever wanted to switch but i find myself more and more settled with flood and drain. i also need to place the dehumidifier in place, make a sink and some water outlets to make things more practical.

looks like they have def picked up for you looks like they like something you are doing man :)

Their looking a little shriveled up, is that from the treatment? :)

i think it is a combination of issues that stressed the plants, the biggest was bugs, i felt like those whiteflies and some other types of flies that were present were overly aggressive, they were everywhere on the leaves bottom side whenever i flipped it, also the treatment had to be a little harsh chemical pesticide, and i think that the level of fertilizer may be a little high at this point. i was thinking of the same thing when i saw your post, as i just came back from my growroom, and i think i will flush my res and balance ph now

looks like they have def picked up for you looks like they like something you are doing man :)

after the rough early life they had, they would like anything that is given to them. they were left in coco for like 2 months just sitting there in a greenhouse watered rarely, were yellow and almost budding when they were taken in. when the seeds sprouted, they were watered heavily and i left on 14 day vacation. those are survivors you're seeing there :D

Yeah, they look good for what they've been through for sure. Looks like their coming along quite well... :)

hey zem are they the sickmeds WW? nice job so far.

i can't help you much there, as i don;t know really. i bought them from montreal high times years back. thanks for the input

i had a flood on rainwater in my growroom, it looked crazy when i opened the door, the drainage in my room i made it perfect but there is a lot of sandy residue caused by rain water. it is coming from the intake hole in the wall where the rain outside was too heavy that the debris built on the exterior of the wall to the level of the hole and cause the water to flow in. anyway, the plants didn't mind at all, and all my electric equipment is well above ground. i hope this storm passes so that i could take care of this issue once and for all. it is looking like a multiple problem grow, but everything still in check

Ya be treating them girls mighty rough this go zem.

It was like a nightmare, i haven't yet woken up from, I was tired wanted to sleep, but i chose to go to my grow since the lights should be on by now. i went with a little joint in hand and smoked it there. then i heard it had started raining outside, and i had a flood 2days back happened from the intake hole, which i thought i had fixed by lowering the level of the ground outside . anyway, i heard the water flow was so strong near my wall i looked out from the hole i noticed water was almost as high as the hole, so i plugged in the same thing i used last time to slow the flow of water for the drain to be able to handle, but mother nature had other plans, the waterflow became so high that the whole thing (nylon wrapped around some stuff) just went off from the hole and water began pouring like 4" thick!!! i was in my damn pajamas i the water level in the room rose so fast, it was unbelievable, i ran grabbed an old blanket and just jumped in the water filled room like 4" high! it was pouring all into the room next to it where there is carpet lined floor. i reinforced the blanket with a stick water was above the motor of my dehumidifier which was unplugged (btw all electric is well above ground thank God) anyway, i looked and there water level was getting higher i worried it would get to my fan so I shut it down. well, I was right, yes, water started pouring from my fan actually the waterflow was spinning the fan, it was crazy.

View attachment 20141102_232408.jpg

View attachment 20141102_232420.jpg

View attachment 20141102_232435.jpg

View attachment 20141102_232456.jpg

View attachment 20141102_232524.jpg

i took some pics well after the disaster was under control you can see the hole plugged and dehumidifier even the carpet in the room beside. well the entire basement where i grow, all the drain holes that never had water seeping spilled water now. i was cleaning water for an hour after i called it a night, oh my i must have got hypothermia my feet were freezing like they felt hot from the cold, they still feel like that, i am making camomille but tea but it's pouring rain again i have ot go check it out... i handled the whole thing well and am happy from my reaction as i saved a lot and was sooo lucky to be there when it all began. if i was asleep, i would have a much bugger problem

Hope ya get it fixed.
Bummer big time.

Reactions: zem
thanks for the encouragement Duck, I really need it now I am dealing with the results of this disaster and it is dramatic, the room with the carpet is actually a soundproof room where i play my music, so under the carpet are 3 layers of insulation which are now filled with water one layer is gypsum which is ofcourse dissolved by now, i need a worker to help me do this thing, talk about a rough ride...

Latest posts

Back