October's First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they aren't showing alternating nodes they aren't mature enough to flip. Are you going to take any clones?

Yeah I'm going to wait on all three to show alternating nodes before flipping, just happy two of them are showing alternating nodes.

I think if someone was to ask me what the hardest part of growing is I'd have to say it's the waiting, at least for a first time grower. If patience is a virtue, and I certainly believe it is then I'm doing a little growing myself.

Rosebud, I've thought about cloning, it's something I want to learn. I wouldn't have a clue on how to go about it or know when in the plants life is the best time to take a cutting?

Because of space requirements I'm going to have to use my tent to dry in so that will take my grow tent out of service for I guess 7 to 10 days. At this point I wouldn't have a place for clones or seedlings until drying was complete. I have another 8 seeds left from what I purchased back in September so I was planning on germinating a few of them after harvest. I also have to run another electrical circuit to my grow closet in order to run some T5's or CFL's for seedlings or clones. So I have a few things to get things to get squared away before having a perpetual grow.

Last Day of Veg, at 6:00 PM tonight lights off for twelve hours beginning my 12/12 light cycle for the next 7 - 9 weeks.

All three are showing alternating nodes. My one plant from an unknown seed (Rank Stranger) is showing Wispy White Pistils so officially it's a girl. I'm still going to keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't go hermy on me. Rank Stranger is a week older than my Kush Bomb's so I look for them to show their sex within a week.

So this is my first major milestone, I'm stoked!

Peace

And here we go, buckles up for the ride

Looks great. Make sure you have plenty of airflow in there. They are only gping to get more crowded and you dont want to fight mold and powdery mildew.

Looks great. Make sure you have plenty of airflow in there. They are only gping to get more crowded and you dont want to fight mold and powdery mildew.

Thanks Lesso,

I have a 4" fan going under the canopy. I ordered a tower fan yesterday and it should be here in a couple of days. So far I've been able to keep the humidity in the 40's. I run the exhaust fan pulling air through a carbon filter and I always have negative air pressure in the tent. I do have a question;

I have the little 4" fan thats blowing air under the canopy shut down when the grow light shuts down for it's 12 hours. The 6 inch exhaust fan runs 24/7, should I run the 4 inch fan 24/7 as well?

Peace

Thanks Lesso,

I have a 4" fan going under the canopy. I ordered a tower fan yesterday and it should be here in a couple of days. So far I've been able to keep the humidity in the 40's. I run the exhaust fan pulling air through a carbon filter and I always have negative air pressure in the tent. I do have a question;

I have the little 4" fan thats blowing air under the canopy shut down when the grow light shuts down for it's 12 hours. The 6 inch exhaust fan runs 24/7, should I run the 4 inch fan 24/7 as well?

Peace

How much would you say the 4 in fan is moving the plants, reason I ask is that it might be consider LST if it's moving them pretty good, and I believe that it's good to get the plants some rest time from LST, but I'm sure others will chime in for the best answer.

Girls are looking super happy, and yes the growth rates will blow you away, they will have growth spurts too.

Thanks Lesso,

Peace

Keep it on. The airflow underneath will help keep problems away.

Nope, all girls, still keeping a close eye on them anyway.

Latest posts

Back