getting started

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some nice buds starting there man.

Everything is going smooth so far, great growth with the extra led lights. Tryin to post pics but they keep coming out sideways!

On my computer I go to Picture folder, click on picture, at the bottom right you can rotate picture using the rotate icon. If I want to edit picture, I click on edit at the top left and then save. This might help, might not, these programs came with my Vista .

I tryed to rotate the picture before uploading an it still comes out sideways. Im using a tablet so, tryed uploading from drop box an straight from my gallery still sideways. Maybe its something to do with the tablet, guess ill try another computer

After you rotate it you will have to save it rotated. Keep trying.

nice looking plants. they look very sativa dominant. my last grow was really sativa dominant and i flowered for one for 13 weeks and the other for 14 weeks and i still wish i'd given them each another week or more. the 14 week plant i got nearly double the yeild out of. people will tell you they pile on weight the last couple of weeks of flowering and it is really true. keep up the good work.

When did you start flowering and what strain is it? I think you have a lot longer than a couple of weeks to go. I am thinking more like at least a month or more. They look very sativa dominant to me, too. I don't know when you started them, but make sure that you do not harvest too soon. I know that it is hard to wait, but the plant does a whole lot of bulking up and putting on trichs in those final weeks. Sativa dominant strains take longer.

Thank you OF, ya hemp goddess after doin alot of research on harvest i realized it was gonna be alot longer then the 8-10 weeks like recomended lmao! I guess i wanted them to be done cause i didnt wanna wait any longer! They are 6 weeks into flower an the strain is Girl scout cookies. Im working on another setup so atleast i have something to keep me busy! BtL

the upside to the more waiting is a lot more weighting... ;)

Latest posts

Back