First grow DNA Tangie and Tangerine Dream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks to me like a big harvest ahead for some lucky peep. Good job, congrats.

really nice!! how do you keep the temps down? is the 6" fan outside the tent and blowing onto the light? And a 4" at the bottom exhausting?

6" fan pushing thru inclosed light to exhaust . 4 " to push fresh air into tent . both on fan speed controllers . temps about 80 light on and 65 light off

we are at week 7 of the 9-10 weeker . The tangerine dream has gained some weight and falling over. Hooked her up with some bamboo:) . Gave her some half stregth nuts last night . big bud, cal-mag , sensi bloom and some pro-silicate. next week with start the flushing with r/o . I will continue to defoliate blocking leaves as I have my Whole grow . MP Where you at?? :bump:

:afroweed:

View attachment 007.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

View attachment 009.jpg

View attachment 010.jpg

Grow looks good bro.

Maybe if I start promoting terpanator or start swearing people will view and comment on your grow lol .
Did you tell them your 50 + lol

Tangerine dreams and marmalade skies. Seems like I`ve heard this little ditty before, someplace, somewhere. Back to the subject at hand. Volunteer, expert tester of Tangerine Dreams here. One of my favs. Looking good, if I do say so myself.

Yea I thought him well yooper420 lol. I can't wait to help Tangie harvest these monsters. We gonna be making some full melt tangie Hash. Can't wait

Nice little jungle you have man, harvest should be nice.

Tangie,
Stank says you`re an old fart. Come join us in "Curmudgeonland...Home of The Old Farts Club" in the Coffee Table section. We don`t bite, not hard any way, due to lack of teeth.

PS,
Grow lookin` good. Experienced tester of Tangerine Dreams here.

TangieDank Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny and your plants are gonna DIE!

JK Bro

Plants are looking bomb can't wait for the trimming party just hope you don't make me do it naked again ;( .
You gonna do a comparison of advanced versus green planet on you next Tangie run?

Tangie,
Now don`t be taking that from that young fart. Say the word and all of your old fart clubbers will join you. Don`t know what we`re gonna do, but we`ll smoke a couple and figure something out. He, he, he. Devious old minds at work.

Tangie,
Now don`t be taking that from that young fart. Say the word and all of your old fart clubbers will join you. Don`t know what we`re gonna do, but we`ll smoke a couple and figure something out. He, he, he. Devious old minds at work.

I'm with yoop on this one. :aok:

So where are all the other old dudes yooper?

I tryed Tangie stired the pot no more ppl posted lol.
Your flowers still look bomb bro

Stir, stir, stir, don`t matter, Tangie still got some bomb buds there and lots of `em too. Drool, drool, drool.

Latest posts

Back