Nine plant grow ending next friday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice group of ladies you got there. Where did you get Lemon Tree?

Hello Kraven, I have family in Fresno so they sourced it for me after i had heard big things about it, tbh it's not that stong nor is it anything special, i could not grasp the hysteria regarding it as it's not a patch on my Greenhouse Seeds Exodus Cheese or Sonics, Pursang Haze.
Sarbmu

Ha i just read my original post, i meant exodus and pursang are my favourites and not lemon tree.
Btw my cut was from the creekside collective i think are based in the Colarado area.
sarbmu

Its ONLY WORTH,,, what someone else is willing to pay for it. :smoke1:

Those plants are beautiful. Oh man, it is nice to see your grow. nice work.

WeedHopper,:woohoo: i am not a dealer, i grow for myself and myself only, ok i do share with a few close friends, but it stops there, i'm not innit for the profit.:p
Thanks Rosebud, i do try my best to grow good plants.:yeahthat:
sarbmu

I was just messen wit ya my friend. I was talking about the prices ive heard paid for the Lemon Tree.

Hey my friend just curious how you were liking the Exodus Cheese I have some on the grow myself sure has quite the funky smell and taste just not sure if I'm going to keep it or not doesn't seem to be a very great producer what are your thoughts

Awesome looking ladies you have there. They don't look like they are a week out though. What color are your trichomes?

Hello Hamster Lewis, I should have made my comment more clear,
the Exodus cheese is ready and the lemon tree should be, but the others, well they are range from 9-12 weeks, so they have a long way to go, especially the Pursang Haze.
Not checked trics yet as i am trying to master my new usb 500x microscope.
Sarbmu

Hello Hamster Lewis, I should have made my comment more clear,
the Exodus cheese is ready and the lemon tree should be, but the others, well they are range from 9-12 weeks, so they have a long way to go, especially the Pursang Haze.
Not checked trics yet as i am trying to master my new usb 500x microscope.
Sarbmu

very nice grow!! i have a hard time getting a good view over 40x. i seem to struggle more with my 100x. maybe cause mine are cheap, junk..love to hear what u think and can see with your new 500x. thanks

Hello grass hopper, i bought this cheap scope for £23 from amazon as a grower pal showed me some tric pics and blew me away especially being used to using a $6k DSLR ala Nikon D3X but for sports and wildlife pics mainly.
Here are my tester shots i'll get better or buy a better scope.
Btw Hamster Lewis you were right, they are nowhere near ready for the chop so i'll grin and bear it for the time being.
This is on about 200 x magnification and Budlight although the exodus cheese does look lame compared to big cola plants the buds are soo dense they do actually yield better than some massive cola types and the taste is out of this world as it coats your whole mouth with cheesiness that compares to the smell, if that makes any sense.
Sarbmu

View attachment 20170212210208.jpg

View attachment 20170212210452.jpg

View attachment 20170212212038.jpg

with my 100x junk, I get clarity or focus in the tiniest of distance. meaning most of the view is quite blurry. I see u r a camera guy. nice!! your pics have great clarity throughout the whole frame.. what r u using to take those pics with?? really looking forward to seeing your chop shots and close ups... welcome!!!

The above scope grass hopper.
Btw i have original Exodus Cheese arriving tomorrow after 10+ years of wanting this cut only i will finally have it from a pal who just did a 10 x plant dwc grow of it and harvested and cured to 62% rh over a 3-4 week period the weigh in was 120oz:clap::headbang2::eek:
I'm going to have to give this dwc a try very soon.
Sarbmu

The above scope grass hopper.
Btw i have original Exodus Cheese arriving tomorrow after 10+ years of wanting this cut only i will finally have it from a pal who just did a 10 x plant dwc grow of it and harvested and cured to 62% rh over a 3-4 week period the weigh in was 120oz:clap::headbang2::eek:
I'm going to have to give this dwc a try very soon.
Sarbmu

yea, have heard the same but have yet to see any pics of that kinda grow. until then , I remain skeptical..

Latest posts

Back