Looking to start a small grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG this sounds like a draw that is from hps, i thought LED can give like double the efficiency?

This is an Apollo Purple Sun, The draw was checked with a meter. Many LEDs run at about 1/2 of stated wattage.

Seems like you have been given some good advice, all I can really add is this. You get out of a grow what you put into a grow.
That does not necessarily mean a certain amount of money but doing your homework and making smart, informed decisions on buying your supplies and equipment. your yield will not be based solely on the amount of money you spend, but on how well your equipment works together. You must have adequate light, ventilation for heat control as well as plant needs.
I see you mentioned buying a tent. Good idea, a proper space to grow is priority one.
With anything you do, if it's worth doing it's worth doing right. Take the time and get what you need to start a grow with the right stuff and you will be rewarded for it. No sense in putting time effort and money into a Jerry-rigged grow only to be unsatisfied with the outcome.

I simply could not have said it better YD...you hit the nail squarely on the head brother ;)

Latest posts

Back