Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose take better care of yourself !-- I logged on to say it might be time for me to crawl under my rock for awhile but U here so so who knows ?-- U know I got those "radical views and keeping it from leaking out round here is a chore !-- I already said when I grow up I wanna be like Emma Gonzalez ! -- I'm do my best but if I go quite it's because what I got to say would get me kicked da flock outta here !--

RE -- I would suggest morphine !-- Dat sheet gonna hurt bad afterward !

Bud didn't think it was that painful, i hope yours isn't re. Lumbar puncture?

Keef, it helps me to know that there are others that share our passion. I agree a hundred percent that Emma Gonzales is the new hope. We can email each other, you are not alone. All those kids are articulate and inspiring. Hope, something we all need now. I have wanted to tell you, you are doing great and I thank you so much for holding up our bargain. I appreciate ya keef. I know it is very hard. is school shooting political? I am sincere, i guess it could be real quick.
Like i said hugs to you, this wonderful site where we care about each other.

Good luck 2RE. Sometimes I have to talk to my dogs about the state of this country. They listen and don't give me a hard time about being a snowflake in a pit of hell.

Ain't easy Rose !--I would very much like to pull up some of my old post and say told U so !-- but I don't wanna start anymore trouble !--Time for talk is past !-- Umbra talking to his dogs ?-- The mental image of that conversation is amusing !-- Is Snowflake supposed to be some new kinda derogatory word !-- Don't bother me none !-- I think it's time to lay another bet about how long this will continue ?-- Not long I'd say !

Bone marrow biopsy !-- That would be different than bone marrow donor !--That's what I was thinking about RE !-- I got no idea about just a biopsy !-- Probably still hurt !

Just something weird that came up in a blood test while trying to figure out my peripheral neuropathy thing with my feet. I’m pretty sure it can be dealt with but gotta do it. Talking to the dogs is good as you mention umbra, they listen and rarely have negative things to say. A chilly day here in NCal, trying to do a little garden planning for the spring but on a day like today it seems so far away...

Bone marrow biopsy !-- That would be different than bone marrow donor !--That's what I was thinking about RE !-- I got no idea about just a biopsy !-- Probably still hurt !

Just a big needle in the hip. I’m taking a Xanax 1/2 hour before and I’ll get a local during the procedure... I’m not sceered...😬

That a boy re! lol Do you have diabetes? The neuropathy made me think of that. Lumbar issues? Ok,i will quit trying to diagnose you.
So my straight sister goes to her M.D. and askes him what he thinks of cannabis, and he said the cbd was going to be the biggest thing to come around in medicine for a long time. Glad i wasn't there, i would have oh yeah? big pharma going to do that? Anyway, she is taking high cbd tincture now. She is 6 years older and was very antipot until recently.

I get the annual physical complete with blood tests and no one has told me that I’m diabetic so I trust that...though my mother had and died of diabetic complications(sounds kinda vague...) Whatcha gonna do... Be about a week I guess before lab results come in.

Rose, I sent you a pm about something unrelated, did you get that?

Local Philly musician I knew, diabetic and didn't know it. It was his birthday, I forget which one, he got drunk and went into a diabetic coma, and that was how he found out he was a diabetic. He never did take it seriously and it killed him. Slowly, over a couple of decades he got worse and worse. He was very thin and pale most of the time. Most people just thought he was a burned out rocker, doing tons of drugs, lol.

Good day everyone just out of curiosity does anyone here chat on Google hang outs

Made my supply run !-- If that was my job ?--I'd fire me !-- I was not in the mood !--Got home before the rain hit though !--
RE --They probably give U some Versed !-- Might be the best feeling medicine in the world but no one will ever know !-- Make U forget U even came to the hospital !-- So even if it hurt ?--U won't remember !
Lots of things can cause neuropathy !-- I think getting old is the main cause !

What up Bud ?--I'm lucky to find my way here !--

All done now, the Xanax made me plenty relaxed, didn’t feel a thing... about a week for lab results...I had a hi range of Immunoglobulin M, about 1200...

No Re, I didn't get a pm from you, shoot, send again please, and it does take a long time to send, sometimes it times out. I am glad that is over for you.

RE U got to watch out bout them Xanax bars !--Back when the docs just threw that kinda stuff at me my car got too high and bumped into another car !-- Most street cops don't really know what to do with the brain damaged !-I play the part well with my experience and all!--- Didn't even get a ticket !-- When he brought me home he decided to put the fear of god into D.D. for letting me drive !--When he told D.D. next time he caught me driving he was gonna take me to jail and have my little dog euthanized --I just got da hell out the way !-- I knew wasn't no problem with him threatening me but not her dog !-- Po-Po man left with his tail between his legs and I drive where I want !-- She say to Mr. Law Dog if U don't want him driving take it up with the state of Texas they issued him a legal drivers license !--She know the dog people round that woulda brought hell down on him !-- He'd made the news and all !--
I haven't been pulled over since !

Not to worry Keef, I had my good wifey give me a ride. I took her out to lunch though on the way home...and a beer...
We’re both home safe and sound now though...and a bit high too

The problem is U knuckleheads don't eat enough weed !-- I eat more weed than I smoke easy !--
Just had me a dose of caps just now !-- I don't weight it or anything but I probably take about 2 and a half joints of decarbed prime bud as a dose when I'm outta trim !-- Looking forward to raising the amount of CBD in my medicine !

Been wondering what Faux news will change it's format to when this unpleasantness ends ?--I think they should make it " The Cannabis Channel " ?-- I tried to see what they were saying but I can't watch long enough !-- I just can't see someone coming back from what's happening !
I ain't ever gave the NRA any money and I'm not a member!-- I don't even have a gun U can check all the registration list and stuff !-- That list not much different than a pot farmers registry list in my book !

I hear that eating raw cannabis is a pretty healthy thing as well...I may have to do some research...

RE I already found the research !-- THCA is very good at treating digesting problems like Crones and Irritable bowel syndrome !-- Don't tell any one but it will also lower A1C (is that the right letter in the right order ?--U know about diabetes then U know what I mean ! )--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back