Is White Widow......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$

$MajorFundz$

Is white widow a difficult strain to grow for a begginer ?

what is the best fertilizer for a ww strain.

how can I benefit a very intense high from this strain

I'm a rookie grower and ww was my first crop...very easy to grow imo and I have no experience at all with plants. The only thing I've noticed is that is doesnt seem to like nutes...at least mine don't. The few times I have given nutes (very weak doses) the leaves got all spotty, so I quit.
I use miracle grow soil mixed with 30% vermiculite and it works like a champ.

I'm growing WW now and I haven't had any problems. I've used General Hydroponics Flora Nova Veg and Bloom nutrients at label strength and I give it to them every other watering. The plants are doing very well.

MrOysterhead said:
were they organic nutes

Not sure. They were made by miracle grow and I think the problem was I started with some nute fortified soil, so adding was probably too much for them. Anyway, I stopped using nutes after the first 2 times since it made the leaves spotty and everythings been fine. They're in week 4 of flower and budding like crazy. :)

Thats all i grow. i find that mine like a lower neutriant schedule. The are easy but burn easy also.

does anyone have a idea actually how tall a white widow plant grows I really need to know from anyone that grows white widow all the time,

$MajorFundz$ said:
does anyone have a idea actually how tall a white widow plant grows I really need to know from anyone that grows white widow all the time,

You will control how big the plant gets with the size of the pot you use, the lighting, and your grow space. WW can flower as an 18" plant or a 4' plant. It is entirely up to you and how you grow it.

I've had amothe in a closet thet grew out to 9'. My normal clones get to 4 1/2' or so but as yorker said you controll how big they get.

will that affect potency any?

and how can i control the growth with my light?

$MajorFundz$ said:
will that affect potency any?

and how can i control the growth with my light?
No it will not effect the potency of the plant. You can control the height of your plant by either LST (low stress training) or Topping.

if your lights are far away, and the lumen output isn't enough for what your plants need, then the plant is going to try and stretch itself in order to find more light, so you can control the height of your plant by the distance you place your lighting from your plant, and how powerful your lighting system is. The recomended dosage is ~3000 lumens per square foot for veging your plant.

Latest posts

Back