Sad ending to my grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

albasketball3424

I was participating in the 16oz pastic grow (http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10461) and my grow came to a short but abrupt end. I was about 6 days into my grow and my bean just shoot out of the soil last night. I was so excited because i thought this was going to be a fun experiement. I had my planet in my chameleon because i could give it adequent lighting and it would get water every day. I woke up this morning to my chamelon sitting on my cup with a grin on his face and my beautiful 2 green leafs were gone and all that was left was the stem. @#@$@#$@#

That's not good! On the other hand, you made your chameleon VERY happy!

Well ya know where not to put your plant next time. What a bummer.

I was going to put my two plants in my snakes tank because the plants are still really small, I know my snake wouldn't eat them but for some reason this doesn't sound like a good idea anymore. Sorry for your loss albasketball3424.

i would`ve thought that you would have known your reptile eats leaves:huh: .anyway i`d say it`s time for you to get a new crop on the go:) :stoned:

lmfao, hell, i had a cat eat 3 4'' plants of super ice, he's been retarded since.

Latest posts

Back