got a couple of questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$

$MajorFundz$

whats happenin everyone

I am planning on purchasing a wardrobe closet to grow in.

I was wondering if I can start my plant, and continue to grow inside that enclosure until harvest?

I also heard or read somewhere that the white window plant only grows about 3.5 - 4 ft indoors is that true?

I plan on setting up my grow space in my bedroom, will this effect my plant any? IN the summer it gets warm in my room, but I have an air condition will that effect my tempurature inside the closet?

Please if anyone knows or has a timeline on watering and feeding a white widow plant? I really love that plant and I only burned it once home grown and want to enjoy that all the time!

Oh yeah one more thing: storage how long after harvest does a plant last, and what do you store it in, does it stay fresh say till harvest of another plant?

$MajorFundz$ said:
whats happenin everyone

I am planning on purchasing a wardrobe closet to grow in.

I was wondering if I can start my plant, and continue to grow inside that enclosure until harvest?

I also heard or read somewhere that the white window plant only grows about 3.5 - 4 ft indoors is that true?

I plan on setting up my grow space in my bedroom, will this effect my plant any? IN the summer it gets warm in my room, but I have an air condition will that effect my tempurature inside the closet?

Please if anyone knows or has a timeline on watering and feeding a white widow plant? I really love that plant and I only burned it once home grown and want to enjoy that all the time!

Oh yeah one more thing: storage how long after harvest does a plant last, and what do you store it in, does it stay fresh say till harvest of another plant?

hello and welcome to the forum!

Yes you can grow the plants from start to finish in a closet (see my grow journal!)

All plants will grow as long as you let them...to an extent. You can veg your plant until it hits 6 inches or three feet and then change the lights to 12/12 for flowering, just remember your plant will double or triple in size depending on the strain (not sure on WW).

I also have my grow closet in my bedroom, it only affects my nostrils when I sleep.......mmmmmmmmmmmmmm......delicious. I sleep like a baby! Tempuratures can be controled with the AC or various fans.

Watering and feeding are more or less the same for all plants. Check the soil with your finger, if 2 inches down you don´t feel moisture....water. And usually fertilize every other watering, depending on ferts.

Finally storage, you can store your nuggets for a very long time with the right equipment, keep them in a air tight place so no moisture can enter or exit and they will last a good 6 months that way.

Hope this has helped a little and feel free to ask any other questions you may have about anything more specific. Also be sure to read the growing guide that is on this website. It will help you alot! Peace *kindphriend*

hey dude, :welcome: to MP:) .
to direct you to the first port of call,"grow journals". all the info you need to get a good grow up and running.
get as much knoledge as you can.you`ll need it. no-one can grow mj-without doing lots and lots of research,but do remember that it isn`t rocket science either.;) good luck man,keep us all informed on how it goes and grows, any questions feel free to post, this forum is loaded with info on all aspects of your grow.no matter how small your problem.:48:

Be careful giving White Widow fertilizers. I hear it's a very sensitive strain with that. Also, keep in mind when calculating the height of your plant that the light will take up a good amount of space in your closet and the bulb needs to be a certain distance from the top of the plant to prevent burning it. It's very easy to give your plant heat burn from temps over 85 degrees. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back