Bud Pic Of The Month Contest For September

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have one for this month.....we will have to wait and see if she wants to win this or not.....you know these ladies can be stubborn sometimes;) If not then I will try again in October.:cool:

Thats great news. I expect tons of entries this month:D.

Might give it a go myself :D Now, about this prize ... is it a solid, liquid, or a gas ? :rofl:

That's what we want BBP that's what we want. ;) We have noticed a decline in the entries for the BPOTM contest over the past few months so we decided to raise the steaks so to speak. Alittle insentive if you will. :hubba:

Sweet I'm In For Sure This Month,dose It Matter If It's Indoors Or Outdoors?

Yous guys and gals are killing me. :hairpull: Get your butts down and post some damn bud shots. Trust me when i say the winner this month will be one very happy camper. :hubba:

DAM IT an ive got nothing in flowering yet lol maybe next haha good idea though bout a prize

It doesn't have to be a current grow. If you have a bud shot from last grow and wanna post it up go for it. Just be sure it's not a pic that you have posted before. ;)
stonedsmithy said:
DAM IT an ive got nothing in flowering yet lol maybe next haha good idea though bout a prize

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Just wanted to let everyone know you only have 3 days left to get your bud shots in before the poll begins. ;)

I posted a nice pic of my first hefty cola I produced myself. Im new here but Id thought Id give it a shot anyway. Good luck to me and the rest of you bud smokers out there. Vote for your girl hehehehe

Latest posts

Back