Global Marijuana March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No legalization advocates in this forum? lol. I may not even be able to go to the Toronto March now, might have to settle for Rochester, NY's march :(

I'm one of those too, legal and illegal whatever it takes...I consider it my patriotic duty....LOL, but in all seriousness I do as much as I can.

Have you ever gone to the march before Snuggles?

sounds cool Im gonna hafta look into that one. a short drive from here....

Which one would be closest to you gangalama? Here's the link to all the cities participating, Global Marijuana March. Toronto's will have Marc Emery and Tommy Chong this year. NYC has Randy Newman.

Ill bet you Berkley California is on that list everyone who lives in Berzerkly is an activist and smokes pot, its the only place that i know of where the homeless all have PhD's in quantum mechanics and things like that lol. but in all honesty i dont know cause the page wont open.

Sorry guys let me check out why that link isn't working.

I can't get any links from yahoo to global marijuana march results to work. Anybody else having this problem?

Well I'll keep checking in on that website until it's working.

Hey everybody the site is back online! Anybody want to come visit with me in either Toronto or Rochester?? We got plenty of time still, not until May 3rd. Maybe a little MP get together?? Just a thought ...

If your in Toronto let me know, I"ll be walking with Kindred cafe and Toronto Compassion centre. We should have a MP meeting in one of the Yongsterdam stores

carrie i'm loving your avatar pic. sorry not in canada but if i was i sure would come over there for this.

plus none of the sites to the cities near me are working or are ay least a year out of date...yay thats helpful!

Im here in Texas, i really want to participate.... I saw one in Austin... I shall look into it.

It appears that I may have to stay within the US for the time being ... are there any fellow growers who plan on going to rochester or buffalo?

Latest posts

Back