Sweet Seeds' Sweet Afghani Delicious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
This girl is at day 37 of veg. Great compact growth, very strong stems, short internodes. First fem strain i've grown and she's already preflowered. So far, so good. She's around 11 inches tall. I'm going to veg her for about 50 days then flower her. Well, on to the pics.

bud 009.jpg

bud 011.jpg

bud 010.jpg

hey fam whats be upn tought i pop my head in and bam! nore of the good stuff keep it coming fam your turining me into a good farmer

oh why is every body so uptight about fem seeds anyway i ve been out the loop for awhile

Sin inc said:
oh why is every body so uptight about fem seeds anyway i ve been out the loop for awhile
Hermies. In one word. I think people tend to shy away from fems because of the fear they will hermie. My thinking is anything, fem or regular seed, can hermie so why not give them a shot:D.

Very nice looking lady you have there bomb. I can't wait to see some flowering pics here in the near future. She is going to be a looker! Good luck and take care. Be safe.

this thread slipped right by me somehow man, beautiful plants gonna produce some nice bud. The bud smell of flowering afghan is sweet and amazing beyond words. Wonder why some of my afghans stretched.. One that hermied was nice and compact like that and a few of the males too.

Hey man hate to bump an old thread but uhh, still growin this plant man? If not, I'd like to see some harvest pics if you have them!

Latest posts

Back