why do my leaves curl under?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#5died

pretty much the title says it all, only a few of them are doing it...I have just repotted them last night into 4litre buckets, would this help them? and i have used organic fertaziler on them, would that be the case.. they are 2 weeks old today from germanating... the leaves arent yellow, which im glad about, so what im saying is are they alright or are they leading up to something real bad down the track?
:confused:

******Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

DO NOT FEED A PLANT UNTIL IT IS 4 WEEKS OLD

Pictures would help.

What soil are you growing them in?

sounds like the pots should be fine for awhile. just hold of fert till 4-5 weeks. As long as your drainage is ok, your not overwatering not much can go wrong. keep 'em somewhere nice and sunny and relax. too many ppl stres too much with young plants.

be sure you got good drainage, too much yellowing can be watery for plant IMO picture will determine better and nada pls check our pictures of defective leaves that will help ya if you dont wanna post any pic for us to give you better answers

also check your lights and your temps

sound to me like it is to much water or it can be that whe you water you are getting the plant all wet post some pics for beter advice good luck on your grow

whats the set up soil, hydro ferts at two weeks is bad plants to young and 4litre buckets are fine but they hold a lot of water and young plants dont drink that much so dont over water once a week should do if not less wait till your plants tell you they need water and lay of the ferts m8 good look

what are you using for water? i have very hard water and have noticed that with a few plants from time to time. When I substitute distilled for my tap it clears right up.

3patas said:
thats when curls up plz give right info .
...IME... nutrient overdose curls leaves "under" and excess heat curls them "up"..
but I only been at it for a few years.. :p :hubba:

mine curl up when taking in that awesome Metal Halide I give them at two weeks..lol..and pics as they say say a thousand words my friend...good luck

Hick said:
...IME... nutrient overdose curls leaves "under" and excess heat curls them "up"..
but I only been at it for a few years.. :p :hubba:

Wow Hicks, Here I thought U Been doing all these Grow things for MANY Many Years !!! :holysheep: Not very Long a few Yrs... But Ur a BIG Help toooo Uus All.
Thanks for being around for a Few Years..!;)

Latest posts

Back