anyone used carbonactive carbon filter ? ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asparagas

Reaction score
hello
i am thinking about to buy it.is it good ?
please look at their website:

http://www.carbonactive.ch/main.html?src=/#3,0

Description
LeFiltre Mini Line - High-Tech from Switzerland.

The Active Carbon is a revolution in the field of Activated Geruchneutralisationsfilter which all odors resulting from 100% of the air filters.

The low weight and small design are just in small premises a huge advantage, for

The new building will be a Geruchsadsorbtion of up to 3000 cubic meters of air per hour, and at a size and weight of up to 50% compared to conventional activated carbon filters, allows. This performance is supported by an optimization of the activated carbon reached. The only 0,4-0,8 mm small activated carbon particles have the same weight is a hundred times larger than conventional activated carbon surface on. This will at a minimum of weight and filter size, the performance of the odor gesteigert.Die particles are used to stabilize and prevent dust in a carrier mat incorporated.

These high-tech filters offer over conventional activated carbon filters convincing advantages:

- Longer lifespan (+1 year Balance Time)
- 70% less pressure drop than conventional filters
- Complete neutralization of odors through seamless processing
- Minimal pressure loss
- No coal dust
- Low weight
- Compact size
- Easy disposal of the filter in the household

The pre-filter acts as a coarse and fine dust filter and holds all the dirt particles larger than 0.4 microns (0.0004 mm) so that the back of the activated carbon pores are not clogged. Accordingly, the filter should never be operated without prefilter thereby would improve the quality and service life considerably.

In order to maximize longevity of the filter to reach the manufacturer gives the following advice:

- Never in the vicinity of the filter smoke. Cigarette smoking reduces the life of the most strongly activated.
- The filter should never be used without prefilter.
- The pre-filter must be changed regularly (at least every two months).
- The given cubic capacity of the filter must not be exceeded.
- The filter can be used with minimum 25% of the cubic-power operation.
- The 85% humidity should not exceed permanently.
- For room cleaning the filter may not be in operation by the intake of larger quantities of dust or even concrete dust should be avoided.
- The filter should under no circumstances, with water coming into contact.

Specifications LeFiltre - Activated:

Height: about 330 mm
Diameter: approx 190 mm
Weight: about 1.4 kilograms
Port Diameter: 125 mm

1037_1.jpg

1037_2.jpg

i will buy my carbon filter from another country.therefore it shouldnt be too heavy.normal carbon filters are good,maybe they are best,but too heavy.
that is why i had better buy good and light carbon filters.
carbonactive seems good,but i dont know.
odorsok carbon filters are not heavy,too.but i heard that they are useless and after a short time,odorsok wouldnt work.
but i dont kow if carbonactive is useless just like odorsok,or carbonactive works well and has a long life time..
i asked 3 different grow shops and all of them says same thing.sellers say ''it is the best and it has longer life time than normal carbon filters.

any idea ?

it is very expensive.
CarbonActive 650cbm/h ø160mm is 170,00 € !!!!
i wonder it is worth for money ?

i have a regular carbon filter from general hydroponics about 6 ft tall connected to a 12 in can fan that moves 2000 cfm. it is heavy and expensive, but i can replace the activated carbon and prefilter so it will work as long as the can fan still runs. i have never heard of something that filters 3000 cubic meters per minute, the fan would have to have like 4 ft diameter, plus it completely useless unless you have a HUGE commercial grow. if there is anyone around your grow that you dont want to know about it, get a filter

not sure why you want to buy a filter from another country - the shipping cost for something that size is ridiculous

You can get carbon filters (can filters) for about $99 from most websites. So if you think 170 euros is worth it then go for it. You wont regret ever buying it.

Get it! I've never heard of that much being filtered per whatever but regarding odorsok they r only good after the air is run through a scrubber. Like at the end of your exhaust. Waste of $$ in my opinion.
SMOKEM IF U GOTTEM!!

Latest posts

Back