Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my veg is a 3.2x3.2x6.6 tent with a 192w 8 bulb t5..

my flower tent is a 4.6x4.6x6.6 with two 600s hung vertically..

post-30-125740657711_thumb.jpg

MindzEye said:
Sup stranger...
just busy busy.. but my first vertical harvest is coming to an end!! next crop up!
purple wreck pics in the bud pic forum.

nice to see u and hamster still doing what you do best :)

Relentless I love your set-up....nice to see people pushing the "norm" how often do you have to turn your plants with this set-up?

wally150 said:
i shall put myself in the ranks amongst the greatest. i have a 2x4x5 tent with autos going right now. check out my grow journal if you want. hamster, do you have a turbo fan blowing into the top of each tent? what about exhaust? air cooled lights? i was thinking about getting an intake and exhaust inline duct fans from htg.....wondering what you guys do for ventilation

Yes I hve a turbo fan on top of each tent in addition to the inline fan...wally what number do you want? Also click user cp and go to group memberships and click tent growers...thanks..

Relentless999 said:
my veg is a 3.2x3.2x6.6 tent with a 192w 8 bulb t5..

my flower tent is a 4.6x4.6x6.6 with two 600s hung vertically..

wow..I love the vert setup! I think I'm going to model my tent after yours...

What do you think about a vertical 400 and a 600 in an aircooled hood above?

I would be going with a 4x8 tent with Waterfarms...

loving this thread

I am absolutely in love with the lights being vertical.. I think a single 600 in a 3x3 would be the best.. Im thinking about seperating the 600s and hanging them beside each other instead of stacked.. Stacked is great for taller plants, but side by side is the best for smaller plants..

in a 4x8 i would do two seperate circles in the tent. each circle would have a single 1k watt..

so like this

xxxx xxxx
x o x x o x
xxxxx xxxx

x's are plants around the bulb..

Or...
you could go with long boards going up horizontally on the wall holding different tiers, for a stadium.. but i guess it depends on where the door is, what ur comfortable with,etc.

Relentless999 said:
I am absolutely in love with the lights being vertical.. I think a single 600 in a 3x3 would be the best.. Im thinking about seperating the 600s and hanging them beside each other instead of stacked.. Stacked is great for taller plants, but side by side is the best for smaller plants..

in a 4x8 i would do two seperate circles in the tent. each circle would have a single 1k watt..

so like this

xxxx xxxx
x o x x o x
xxxxx xxxx

Or...
you could go with long boards going up horizontally on the wall holding different tiers, for a stadium.. but i guess it depends on where the door is, what ur comfortable with,etc.

that is exactly the logistics I'm working with....1 or 2 1000w in a vertical setup

Only thing is, I feel like that may be too much light for that space, but then, I haven't really fotten the feel for the tent and it's space..I need to size everything visually and then in my brain...

I'm starting to form it in my mind..

be back soon

thx

cmd if u r going with a 4x8 i would do two 1000s, 2 6" inline fans sucking the heat off each bulb, maybe a 4" inline, and two oscillating fans.
its not too much light.. people do 1k watts in a 4x4 and thats what you have. im running 1200 watts in a 4.6x4.6..

Relentless999 said:

so like this

xxxx xxxx
x o x x o x
xxxxx xxxx

Or...

With a two light setup ( non vert), you can grow two different strains that one is shorter than the other and still have good lighting for all the plants.. You can also setup a perpetual harvest, short young plants on one side and full grown flowering plants on the other...

Hopefully someone who built their own tent will come along and do a DIY...I know at least one person interested in building their own and hopefully we can get him some help...

Any members who hve not posted up pics of their set ups please try to...thanks...good work so far everyone.

I think my next setup is going to be a dresser and airmore for a little more stealth op.

Man I am so ghetto compaired to you guys. :eek:

Growdude said:
Man I am so ghetto compaired to you guys. :eek:

I have seen some great buds grown in some very ghetto setups... Show us what you got! All that matters is what the final product is like.

Relentless...you didn't answer my question about how often do you need to turn your pots?

Ham mine is home made, but it is not so much a tent, as a cabinet, it's made of plywood. It is the same basic idea of controling the environment, but mines not a flexible tent. Whenever my girlfriend will allow me to mess with the camera I will get pics. If you guys want this type of set-up I will be happy to contribute it...just going to be a few days before I can get pics.

sweet. in my journal theres some pics of a ghetto grow i did inder the stairs. lol but looks like you have your **** in a group..:D
LH

legalize_freedom said:
Relentless...you didn't answer my question about how often do you need to turn your pots?

Ham mine is home made, but it is not so much a tent, as a cabinet, it's made of plywood. It is the same basic idea of controling the environment, but mines not a flexible tent. Whenever my girlfriend will allow me to mess with the camera I will get pics. If you guys want this type of set-up I will be happy to contribute it...just going to be a few days before I can get pics.
I try to rotate my plants each watering and rotate every day or two, but I really dont think it is necessary.

Growdude said:
I dont have a cool tent just my closet and some fans.

Looks like at least a $1k setup, not too ghetto IMO:hubba:

Thats sweet Relentless, I've read at another site where some people were haveing great success doing this, and NouvelChef just finished a sweet grow with a verticle set-up. I'd have to spend alot of money to grow with that type of set-up, because I'm already invested so much with my grow the way it is. But I will definately be watching yours! Really cool man! You got a journal going?

Latest posts

Back