carbon filter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babymonkey

Reaction score
hi all
im just checking i have my carbon filter in the right place....

i have my outtake fan extracting heat from the tent,and on the other end i have my carbon filter attached to it.
do i have to attach the carbon filter to the other end of the extractor ?

as my theory was,when its extracting heat from the tent,and my carbon filter on the other end,is it really extracting the heat out as the heat has no where to escape,apart from inside the carbon filter ??

if someone can give me some solutions on where i need to put the carbon filter ?
also does the carbon filter need to be attached to anything ?

thanks all:)

I have my filter getting the air sucked through it.

I have my filter inside my grow room attached to the ceiling so that it can ventilate the hot air also.

i normally have it the same way as pc but this grow i have it pushing through with the filter on the outside of tent b/c my new air cooled reflector the glass is not sealed so the smell creaps through either way its will work but pc's way is how there ment to be

i think it will work much better if your pulling through the filter, air from the fan is vigorous and will bounce on the filter and undermine fan efficiency IMO

Latest posts

Back