FF grow big and big bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hero4u2b

Reaction score
Hi everyone. before going ahead and starting my nutes I wanted to get any feedback or advice regarding these 2 fox farm products.. I am into my 7th week of veg.. I have 2 plants a white rhino and TNT kush in FFOF soil under 24/7 light. 8 - 35 watt growbrights from HTG 6500k with reflectors. I have been using a commerical grade all purpose 20-20-20 water soluble plant food. I read to use FF big bloom with FF grow big, together. There are instructions on the backs of the bottles but would like anyones experience with these before I go it alone Currently they are in 3.7 gallon nursery pots but picked up 7 galloners today- I plan on one last transplant before switching the lights . Thanks

April 19 th 006.jpg

April 19 th 008.jpg

Both good products. I would recommend following the feeding schedule on their website rather than the individual bottles, it's a little easier to understand. Here's a link- hXXp://www.foxfarmfertilizer.com/feedingfox.html
Since it sounds like you are getting ready to move into flowering I would suggest getting a bottle of Tiger Bloom, and maybe some Cal-Mag. Get rid of the 20-20-20 stuff and you are good to go.

Well I would like to go at least another month before switching the lights. I am in no hurry Would just like to get them fairly bushy and treeish. lol and Thanks for that link about to check it out.. Hero

Yup. They recommend using Grow-Big, Tiger-Bloom, and Big-Bloom during flower. Use their feeding schedule, the products used change week to week. It's all good stuff from what I am currently seeing and what a lot of people in the know say. In veg, they recommend Grow-Big and Big-Bloom fwiw. . .

Reminds me I need to pick up some Grow-Big, I was surprised when I saw it on the schedule for weeks 5 and 6 of flowering. . . I guess they need a last shot of nitrogen to get them through the final few weeks.

Which reminds me, holy crap, I'm getting closer to harvest! In the middle of week 5 over here!

I am using Big bloom for my veg nutes and tiger bloom for my flowering nutes. I use big bloom starting at 3 weeks and use it until 2 weeks flowering. and I use the tiger bloom for all of flowering except the last week. my plants seem to love these FF nutes :D

looks like you're doing fine hero. your plants will even be better after you dump that 20-20-20 powder (cringe) and move to Gro Big, and better still when you move on to Big Bloom.

you're doing great though... you have the right plan in mind. good luck transplating the girls...

Thanks everyone.. I just brought those 7 gallon plastic pots in from the back of my truck.. Theryre HUGE.. Means more FFOF ,possibly another bag or so.. Oh well I am sure with more root growth room they will be happier. Thanks again. Hero

hero4u2b said:
Well I would like to go at least another month before switching the lights. I am in no hurry Would just like to get them fairly bushy and treeish. lol and Thanks for that link about to check it out.. Hero

I would recommend switching them before they get too big. Your lights do not penetrate far at all. I would switch them as soon as they are sexed.

hero4u2b said:

Better top and train then.

Thanks everyone.. I made a mistake my plants as of today are like 6 weeks. They went into water ( soak) on the 10th of march then into peat pellots on the 13th of march so theyre a lil younger than I thought.. I just with the help of my roomate, transplanted them into the 7 gallon nursery pots . what a pain in the butt but now aleast, its done and I still havnt had a chance to start the FF nutes which I want to but since I just went to larger pots just gave de clorinated. ph-ed water.. next time tho..There are lil pistil looking things in between branchs . nodes but still cant be absolutly 100 percent positve they are females.. The seeds are suppossed femmed but I guess that isnt always fact, so Ive heard.. I am surley betting on them thou..I gave them alot of care and time out of my life.. was even thinking about canceling out my keys trip next month. lol Hero

Latest posts

Back