Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
We are gonna do some hunting. See if we can find something special. Mix has been cooking for 25 days. EC says 3.9. :holysheep: Hold on tight.

Strains will be named when we get to late flower.

IMG_1635.JPG

Rosebud said:
are you gonna give us clues at least?

Really its just some homemade crosses. No mystery. Except for what they hopefully will be. Tell ya this,

Heavy on the,

Lemon Larry
Double Purple Doja
Purple Wreck
Bubba
GDP

All crossed

if i already asked you this, please forgive me, but what is the purple wreck? train wreck and gdp by chance?

Rosebud said:
if i already asked you this, please forgive me, but what is the purple wreck? train wreck and gdp by chance?

Trainwreck x Purple Urkle

MMMMMMMMMM I got some PW hangin atm and man did I miss her.... Super fruity taste + smell and def some top shelf DANK IMO....

im in & are they all x'd w/ the same strain or are they a "fruitsalad" so to speak. oh & what is your ec when your cook is done?

nice man! i cant wait to beging breeding my own plants :) i mean how do u guyz think all these awesome strains came from? ppl like nouvelle. heck i was reading about chemdog earlier today and sum dude made em from colorado many years later we have sumthing called.... Og Kush:O

xRedkiller03x said:
nice man! i cant wait to beging breeding my own plants :) i mean how do u guyz think all these awesome strains came from? ppl like nouvelle. heck i was reading about chemdog earlier today and sum dude made em from colorado many years later we have sumthing called.... Og Kush:O

Oh. I am just the messenger with these. Have a feeling it might possibly should be in seed form. We will see.

docfishwrinkle said:
im in & are they all x'd w/ the same strain or are they a "fruitsalad" so to speak. oh & what is your ec when your cook is done?

It actually stays really high for first 10 weeks or so and then begins gradually going down. About cut in half to 70% come late flower. Those are estimates only. From playing around with it. Little mix of everything in a few.

dude i just got sum FIRE! from my friend, sticky buds. the smell took over my car. when i was breaking up the weed to roll a blunt i found a seed :) only prob its not mature yet, it still kinda whitish not the brown tiger stripes.

xRedkiller03x said:
dude i just got sum FIRE! from my friend, sticky buds. the smell took over my car. when i was breaking up the weed to roll a blunt i found a seed :) only prob its not mature yet, it still kinda whitish not the brown tiger stripes.

Good thing the bean was immature or youd be trying to grow a plant prone to hermie. Bag seeds should be flushed IMO. On another note NC I am looking forward to watching this one. The combination of fire in those crosses may spontaneouisly combust! I havent been able to tell from photos, do you still have the amount of grow space that you used to before the move?

akhockey said:
Good thing the bean was immature or youd be trying to grow a plant prone to hermie. Bag seeds should be flushed IMO. On another note NC I am looking forward to watching this one. The combination of fire in those crosses may spontaneouisly combust! I havent been able to tell from photos, do you still have the amount of grow space that you used to before the move?

Up to 45 as a collective now is legal. Lots of space. But just doing some small hunting. Be 12, 8gal airports with multiple strains in them when finished, under 4k, 16x4x7.

nouvellechef said:
Up to 45 as a collective now is legal. Lots of space. But just doing some small hunting. Be 12, 8gal airports with multiple strains in them when finished, under 4k, 16x4x7.

Gonna be in the tent? Quick flip or we growing trees this run? Wish I had the space to grow them big....like that PigFarmer dud over at Cannetics. He had some sick trees doing 2 lbs a pop.

Edit:Forgot you are doing multis in each pot. Forget the trees question.....:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Gonna be in the tent? Quick flip or we growing trees this run? Wish I had the space to grow them big....like that PigFarmer dud over at Cannetics. He had some sick trees doing 2 lbs a pop.

Edit:Forgot you are doing multis in each pot. Forget the trees question.....:)

2 tents, zipped together. Still be trees with multis for sure. They will get long veg once selected. Topped twice prob and tied down hard.

Latest posts

Back