sweet tooth under t5 gro like a pro doctors lab NO TRASPASAR STOPSKY kush4less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
APRIL 3

I'TS BEEN 6 DAYS SINCE THE LAST PICTURE UPDATE

i forgot to note the lights went from 18/6 to 24hr on since march 28
since april 3 the solution was taken from 1/4 to 1/2 fir the smaller 4 and for the big 4 it went from full strenght to 1 1/2 strenght for fast growing plants all ORGANIC.
Almost Veganic if it wasn't for the marine bottle from the G organics lineup its made from squid. so next time I might replace that with something vegan. the solution in general smells a lot better than other nutes I've used.

:eek: If I only had 8 big plants insted of 4 i could have flower on april 1st now i might have to veg one extra week or two at most... I hope all my big plants are females.:icon_smile:

I need to build another room so I have a vegging and a flowering room.
I'm ordering another t5 fixture this will be the 3rd set to complete one small setup. Thank God I've only spent a few hundred :hubba: for some good natural buds:icon_smile:

t5 1 tube 2 ft 4000k clone
t5 4 tube 4 ft 6500k veg
t5 8 tube 4 ft 3000k bloom

pictures are not the best but I ll take more pictures may b today or soon.:rolleyes:

first 3 are from the small 4 plants they're like 2 weeks behind

untitled.JPG

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

:D here she is my other # 3 or 4 not sure yet lol:D
a lot of room for improvement I think temps are not good enough and I need more water :rolleyes: they need to be worked on

untitled.JPG

like killa Watt said on his 300w LED GJ "flippin the switch tonight! let the real show begin"

let's do it :cool: wooohoooo!

picture update coming up next I did a bit of trainning topping I think it should be alrite

today I'm checking closely for male flower '
'
yeha buddy THANK god for the Organic ganja and we pray youu gives all females since I only have 4 big ones! please thank you
'
'
Ill upload a picture from April 6 when the lights were turned off

Watching with great interest, Doc! Greenest Mojo!

key

thanks fruty Key2 good to see you guys Im posting pictures tonight from APRIL 6 and todays april 9
I got my 8 tube ready to go and my next room should bedone today. ill post pictures of the two rooms veg n flower with pics of the lights too see ya later gotta smoke some green crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REAL ISH

OMG so I got my 8 tube t5 I plug it in and it stared smoking ! ! ! *** thats great just what I needed another setback. HAHA whatever im not even tripping anymore. gotta exchange it

I'm back quick update

I got pictures then Ill document what I got at the store and transplants i'm making

FIRST UP IS THE LITTLE 4. the're gettiing a lil bigger now :eek: :D :icon_smile:

I have two ROOMS now :eek: :holysheep: n my new t5 started smoking

so this 4 are staying in the vegging room lights on 24 hrs

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitled.JPG

yay so here comes the big one in the flowering room today is
day 3 of flower
still no signs of sex.

they look good size they had a slow start but they look alrite. I'm content I know I can do way better and I will in about 2 more harvest N I'm going supersonic with organic cronic :hubba: insane ima b going so hard ...but for now Ill let others run the show :D

untitled.JPG

untitled1.JPG

untitled2.JPG

untitled4.JPG

untitled5.JPG

untitled6.JPG

I f***ing love seeing the ones I love. I love what I can do tru the power of the man upstairs hope i walk tru heaven's gates
I luv this green crack im smoking out of a bong
I think is a sacred plant and gods gift welth and riches
plus

AND I GOT 4 LADIES 4 out of 4. ALL FEMALES

got my t5 replacement on the ladies last night so they had their first 12/12 of 3000k HERE COMES THE STRECH

in a day like this about 4 years ago a lot of special events took place
sad one and happy ones.
I met hamster rosebud THG and a bunch of other real decent people
and I never stopped growing since then
growing weed
growing as a person

this is the smallest grow ever
god first i'm gonna grow my way up to big labs making seeds n helping out as many folks a s I can

thank you everyone for helping me promote Marijuana I love you all. it's very possible and yes we can do it. Marijuana can do wonder for the world.

ladies 1 week of flower and they look like they're picking up:hubba: pretty big since last pic update 3 or 4 days ago. I'll take pictures of the two rooms. vegg and flower

so I got this 5 ft x 8 ft of netting for a scrog. this would be my first time scrogging also would be my first time flowering with t5 I wanted to see what kinda result I can get it's also my first time using the General Organics complete line up. I just order some more nutes for my next crop.

Ill post pipctures of the two rooms and the net for the scrog set up

its also a sad day today cuz i've been watching trailerpark boys and I came down to the last two episodes of season 7. is there more seasons? k see you in a couple days for the weekly update

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I f***ing love seeing the ones I love. I love what I can do tru the power of the man upstairs hope i walk tru heaven's gates
I luv this green crack im smoking out of a bong
I think is a sacred plant and gods gift welth and riches
plus

AND I GOT 4 LADIES 4 out of 4. ALL FEMALES

got my t5 replacement on the ladies last night so they had their first 12/12 of 3000k HERE COMES THE STRECH

in a day like this about 4 years ago a lot of special events took place
sad one and happy ones.
I met hamster rosebud THG and a bunch of other real decent people
and I never stopped growing since then
growing weed
growing as a person

this is the smallest grow ever
god first i'm gonna grow my way up to big labs making seeds n helping out as many folks a s I can

thank you everyone for helping me promote Marijuana I love you all. it's very possible and yes we can do it. Marijuana can do wonder for the world.

Yur Girls are looking NIce.

All in the same sentence. Now thats funny as hell.:D Must find me a copy of yur Bible,,just for the read.The one I read wasnt as colorfull as yours;) .

Latest posts

Back