Man Trains Bees To Make Honey From Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
url: http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/03/man-trains-bees-to-make-honey-from-herb/

Man Trains Bees To Make Honey From Marijuana

Many are calling him a genius. The man is an artisan, locksmith and above all else, he explains, he is a beekeeper.

He has over 4300 Facebook followers and 700 on Instagram after the 39-year-old Frenchman, who describes himself as an advocate of medical cannabis and of complete marijuana legalization, trained bees to make honey from marijuana.

He goes by the nickname of Nicolas Trainerbees, for obvious reasons.

For 20 years, he has worked with bees in a way where he claims he is able to “train” them to make honey from virtually anything.

“I have trained bees to do several things, such as collect sugar from fruits, instead of using flowers,” he explains.

Nicholas says he has “been passionate about nature since childhood,” which led him to this profession that mixes his love for plant life with his love for animals – especially insects.

Nicholas calls the marijuana-honey produced by the bees “cannahoney” from “a training technique whereby the bees collect the resin and use it in the beehive”.

The final substance, he explains, is the sole work of the bees.

“For some time I had known about the health benefits of bee products such as honey, propolis, pollen, wax and royal jelly and also about the benefits of cannabis”, and so he decided to take notice of the requests,” he explains.

Add to that the fact that “everything that passes through the body of a bee is improved”, he said, since their enzymes make the nectar turn into honey.

“So if the bee took the resin from cannabis it would also be very beneficial”. “The aim arose for me to get the bees to obtain this resin”, he added.

The “cannahoney” has “quite a floral” aroma and a color, he explains. It “is not smoked, it is ingested and it is good for health”, he adds.

Nicolas says that “the bees accept any strain”.

So do the bees get high off of the marijuana they make the honey from?

“The bees that produce the cannahoney are not affected by cannabinoids because they do not have an endocannabinoid system”, he says. It’s just another form of food for them.

Watch the bees in action in the video below…

https://www.facebook.com/RealityAlterationServices/videos/1684204078518646/

I find this Hard to believe. I been a Bee keeper for over 20 years and cultivated marijuana for over 10. I have seen the bee's land on the Buds but not stay there. The video he has posted on facebook is fabricated. MJ has no nectars the honey bee can use.

the video does not show the entire plant. I see its in a make shift tent and the plant was possibly sprayed with sugar water.

Latest posts

Back