led, ready for a trial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's just what i did pup! they're bouncing back with some vertical growth now. still lots of yellowing.. thanks!!

toke, yea,. its a powerful light and plants need time to adjust so says the instructions. did you read the user manual and the high ppfd cultivation guide?? am very impressed with these. tells you exactly where to keep everything ( temp, rh, co2, ppfd, ec,). wants my rh at 60% or slightly higher at my current basement temps. super psyched about learning alot more when using this light. gonna blow up and paste the 7 or 8 charts in the cultivation guide. learned alot just reading it. helpful on phone also.. thanks kraven, happy with the light!

thanks snook, tech!!

kraven, if i were to wash or flush a couple wheel barrows full of coco mix, i guess i would need to spread it out and rotate it for several days maybe with fans running over it to help it dry out??

I have two 33 gallon rubber maid trash cans, I expand over night in one and then gently pour off the water, then over the course of a few days I will dump the coco from one can to another, helps rotate it and then usually it is good and damp but not wet, so you cant squeeze water out. I only expand what I need each rotation. I kinda start about three days before I need it so it has time to get right. I would not dry the coco on purpose since you dont want to transplant into dry coco.

i understand and thanks. do u have 4 grow areas kraven? though i reaD THAT SOMEWHERE. (Sorry caps.) i cant keep up with 3. when yard work starts, back to 1, at most. will have a few o.d. monsters though, sure will be fun.

I sure like your new light set up everything is all nice and clean man

trimming non-stop now. 3 or 4 days will be done. fed lightly tonight and checked runoff. ph in 6.4... p-h out 6.9. plants still yellowing. don't think they can feed. tomorrow i may try a flush. just need them to survive a fews days until i can devote enough time.
Yes way to high for coco..I run between 5.3-5.5 I find best for coco.

Looking good, super stoked your threading your experience with the Fluence fixture. Thank you and green mojo.

wow, grass hopper. nice play room. i am jellin' as the kids say these days(or maybe did before old fogeys tried to use the term and made it uncool)...

Tents are packed! Hell yeah!

utilizing every mm of space eh hopper :D
looking nice man. quite interested to see the results ;)
:)

Nice looking Jungle you got there!
Did I miss, the # of gals you have under the fluence?

thanks guys, yea, i have had my best overall yields with 5 gallons almost touching each other. when grown less plants, received less overall yield..

i am VERY impressed with the fluence!! the stalks at or near the budding sites are larger, thicker than normal. consistency from plant to plant is amazing. the outer edges of tent are identical to the center. plant colors look like sun grown... love it!!
i am learning a lot more than ever from fluences, growing guidelines.. my tap water(well), is 410ppm. most of my hps grows are very good with this. i noticed that AFTER adding my nutes my ppm has dropped to 210ppm or under 200. multiple tests showed this. found that my kelp additive dropped my ph from over 600 ppm to 115ppm! though after adding my final nute (big bloom), my ppm spiked to 204. was thinking on writing harley on this to understand better.. local grow store guy thinks the kelp is making my cells (ppm), consolidate...?? not sure on this... also ordered another fluence... the spyder X plus.. will be switching one of the 4 by 8 tents from hps to fluence. thanks for support.
thank you kraven!

my ppm was not dropping with the kelp additive!! it was bringing it up over 1000. where my meter only uses 3 digits, a tiny (x10) symbol popped up that i did not see. jeeeez..

Latest posts

Back