Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flipped my little ones to 12 & 12 to sex them...
How long you think before they start showing ?
I'm thinking about two weeks?.....:confused2:.....

If they are mature and show alternating nodes then in 2 weeks, if they aren't mature, 3 weeks or more depending on how small they are.

3 days into 12/12 ! -- I think I know something in another week !
Left rear -- Umbra 's The White -x- Nepal Indica -- Bred to Waldo of the Black Berry Snow Lotus clan !
Center -- Squish -x-Oregon Lemon out the house of Umbra !
Right rear -- Rose's Nurse Larry bred to Waldo !

View attachment 20171105_103324-1.jpg

Seed ? -- Yeah we got seed !--and make many as we want !-- I think this bag got plenty so I'm starting a give away bag !-- Even though he in another room I'm get a few spare unexpected seed too !-- Already found one in Master Kush -- Ain't no hermies in the house so no doubt who the dad !

View attachment 20171105_105120-1.jpg

I hope so Umbra it worked me and I only got the 2 plants !-- U see I'm collecting pollen which means Waldo dies soon -- If that or the other Squish-x Oregon Lemon is a boy I'm keeping him but sure would like a girl !

I got some other babies to sex right behind these !-- Some I'm pretty excited about but somewhere in the mess I got is a diamond --I just gotta find it !-- Maybe Nightshade -x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus ? -- Or Mazar -I- Shariff -- x-- BBSL ?-- The White - x- Black Rose --x-- BBSL ? -- Purple Haze -x- BBSL ? --I could go on ?

If they are mature and show alternating nodes then in 2 weeks, if they aren't mature, 3 weeks or more depending on how small they are.

Thank You Rose no alternating nodes yet will be awhile...

U think sexing small as I do is a sin then U be appalled to know that after the boys come out I let the little girls run --Then 2-3 weeks into bloom I take me a couple those lower limbs for cuts -- U can see I pinched the tops out a few days before bloom so they'll branch -- That's my cuts and the little girl will give me a taste of what she got !-- About the time that little thing finish I can have some cuts ready to take her place in bloom -- Then it's on !

Hackerman I will smoke to that..:48:....
Keef way to go....wantsome:)

I got a Palm tree !-- Never changes !--We got miles and miles and miles of Mesquite brush --Ain't pretty though !-- Wind supposed to kick in soon I hope -- Getting close to 90 with almost liquid air !-- The yard could use some work but I ain't that good today -- Keeping up with the Jones ?
They win !-- I'm good !-- I got an old people attitude today ! --I just don't care !

Wind from Harvey blew my Purple sage bushes over sideways and I can't straighten them back up woulda tore my place up worse if the neighbor on either side protected me some !-- missing a couple shingles along the ridge line but I looked and it'll be O.K. until the roofers take care of people in worse condition !
Everyday the sound of hammering and saws !-- Give me flashbacks to post Katrina !-- Wouldn't bother me a bit if I never saw a blue tarp again !-- They should at least change up colors once in awhile !

When I made that joke about going to church I didn't know what had happened not that far from here this morning !-- Some stupid shot up a church full of people !-- Couple dozen dead and that many wounded !-- I feel pretty low about that !-- I didn't know cause I don't joke about stuff like that !--They caught him on the road shortly afterwards and killed him !-- - My sympathy to the whole town !

Thanks all for the good wishes, I will be back growing in the spring.
Nice view Hackerman, love the ever changing scene from the woods.

Rose I sent you a PM,

Anyone out there with home ins, make sure you have replacement yalue, makes a big diference.

Oh ya the other thing that happened this year I was diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma, been a little bumpy year. Anyhow , working with Dana Farber, in Boston, good people feel like this is just a temp setback like the fire.

Anyhow thanks for listening, Im on to breaking in my new vaporizer,,,,,,get to by all new stuff ying/yang of life,

When I made that joke about going to church I didn't know what had happened not that far from here this morning !-- Some stupid shot up a church full of people !-- Couple dozen dead and that many wounded !-- I feel pretty low about that !-- I didn't know cause I don't joke about stuff like that !--They caught him on the road shortly afterwards and killed him !-- - My sympathy to the whole town !

sick, makes me not want participate in the world anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back