Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone. Smoking some of MeanGene's cherry limeade. I should pop some more of those.

Tasty ? -- Umbra where U come from ? -- I'm digging on some old school rock and hit the wrong button and Umbra smoking cherry limeade ? -- Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood -- Traffic -- Can't find my way home --
Dear Mr. Fantasy -- 'Scuse me I'm missing my jam !

Good evening Umbra. I enjoy that purple weed but its rough on the lungs. That Auto pounder was better but I had ta take it early 'cause she stunk to bad for my filters. This Suprise on the other hand......... Strongest of the lot and the smoothest too. I can't wait until it gets a chance to mellow in a jar for a few weeks.:vap-Bong_smoker:

What up Nick ? -- MK got coffee and tobacco undertones and she get better with time in a jar !-- I can't help it something get dry -- I gotta have a little taste ! -- I hit it with that BBSL and maybe I get a piece of blackberry pie thrown into a fine breakfast weed !-- Long as U got nothing to do !

yeah you know I got Suge's master kush, lol. Just need time and space to grow it all. Everything I am growing is dank. Everything I'm popping is dank. My seed collection is dank. Its a disease, as you know.

The question I needs --( Lawd that's good ! ) -- to know is when things change and I'm sitting on a virgin weed uneducated market !-- What am I gonna want to come at them with ? -- Other than Indica heavy hybrids but more than that I'm not sure ? -- For awhile they go ape sheet over extracts then as we know the Stoner can't get away from flowers as they develop a taste ! --- I make it until then without getting caught I'm having a hard time with this pay to play thing they got ya'll doing out there !-- It would be nice to be all legal and all but they'll price people like me right into that grey area -- So I just stay hid like I planned to do anyway ? -- I was Po-Po !-- They trained me !-- I figure I got a better chance than most of hiding a grow ?-- I ain't that hid yet but soon !

I still wish we coulda figured out what that "Surprise " -- Nick growing really is !-- I never did find a loose label or anything !-- U know it has to have that BPU all up in it ! -- I still got that Riot Berry OG - x - BPU -- That thing be LOUD !

Ya know I got a warped sense of humor? -- When Umbra was talking about some big SCROG in the garage so he could be in some legal plant count or something my first thought was --- and where U gonna hide the rest of your plants ?-- I don't actually keep count of this cut of this or that cut of that but by my count Umbra -- What was I talking about ? -- Dam MK make me loose my train of thought !-- Maybe ?

Good morning peeps. Just sitting here wondering how many of you mix the wonderful world of hippie organics with mad scientist nutrients? This is the beginning of my philosophy with getting mega plants and mega Yeilds.

Got a problem !-- Going dark and getting slippery !-- See U when I get a handle on it !-- I be around !

Good morning all,

Be safe keef.

Umbra, how is the job?

We making oil today. and a new tincture i have worked out in my head, now let's see if it works.

Keef ;yes do be safe !
Rose have fun with it:)
......Me.I will have a puff.....:48:....

Good morning all,

Be safe keef.

Umbra, how is the job?

We making oil today. and a new tincture i have worked out in my head, now let's see if it works.

Going well, I guess. It's a stressful biz when you can't figure out what is wrong, but when you fix everything it's all good. You're only as good as the last repair you did, lol. I take it all in stride

Just got home from a good couple hours of push hands....Fun time for a night cap:48:...

morning ofc,,,be safe keef ,,,hope your back soon ,,,,

Good morning all! It is dark thirty here and raining. Smoking some haze/mist. yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back