Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning ofc, hope everyone had a good turkey day. zigggy, i feel the same way about the north, thank god i live in washington state and not in the south.. lol it is good we are happy where we are.

Smoking some strawberry cough this morning. I didn't grow, but gave this guy some seeds last spring and got a jar of pot back, nice.
Umbra thought of you yesterday a lot. hope all is ok.
Good morning 2 RE, Keef all the rest of you old farts. Cane what are you doing today?

Been cloning this morning !-- Some Nightshade -- King Louie -- Snow Desiel -- Master Kush -- Taking a break for another cup of coffee and polish up this buzz !-- Onward thru the fog !

That's better !-- Except I'm outta turbinato sugar so had to use white !-- I was listening and headed that way when Aggie first mentioned that Texas Hash Plant !-- I got Mazar-i-Shariff -- ( The one they use to make Lebanese Blond Hash ) -- I might know where to get some pollen from '88g13HP ? -- I know he would over power most girls but Mazar might be able to hold her own ? -- That'd be a hash plant and a half right there !
Things don't always go according plan !-- So we play it by ear !--

I was not looking at seed !-- but if I was ? -- Would anyone know anything about this--Black Domina ? -- In particular the "Definitive Domina" pheno ? -- I think she want to come to Texas !

I like me some Purple Haze too but I think that Definitive Domina still want to come to Texas !-- I got Snow Lotus genetics out the wazoo too but I don't got the Snow Lotus !-- Don't think I need her though ? -- Pretty much got what I want there !--
Still !-- I need that plant with black leaves and Purple bud !-- I seen it in a vision !

Ya'll see how Rose do me ? -- I get these seed and find a beautiful girl make Purple bud !-- I ask about it's genetics and she say --It's not listed anywhere !-- Now I know it's got some Black Domina in it !-- Bottom line is I got a beautiful Purple girl make great smoke !-- Good enough for me !

you know that's Cane's cut of gdp x bpu ... and there's some hash plant in there

good morning ofc, hope everyone had a good turkey day. zigggy, i feel the same way about the north, thank god i live in washington state and not in the south.. lol it is good we are happy where we are.

Smoking some strawberry cough this morning. I didn't grow, but gave this guy some seeds last spring and got a jar of pot back, nice.
Good morning 2 RE, Keef all the rest of you old farts. Cane what are you doing today?

eh yes and no, they call it life

That's the plant look I want Umbra but GDP-X-B.R -- beat me O.K. ?-- They won't germ anymore or pop and die !-- I went at it 5 times !-- It beat me !

Just back from Tai Chi in the park was a perfect fall morning in the park....then off to farmers market also hit two Christmas bazaars....
Now I think we should get Ripped....:48:.....

Umbra shoulda named this one "Super Glue " -- U let her go to amber she turn U into a statue glued to the couch and O.K. with it !-- I take her early !-- If I let her go to amber and put her in the dark last 48 hours or so as she finished ? --scares me to think about it !

View attachment 20171122_191527-1-1.jpg

Lets do get ripped Cane, I'm down. I am smoking some green lotus. yum Sounds like you had a good morning.
i just put a turkey breast on the traeger.

Keef, i am so glad you love the nurse, i do too. She was in a dispensary in southern Cali.
Ok, here is what i know about your purple haze. I am sorry it isn't black domina, it is black dahlia and lemon berry haze and some other stuff. It is very special, bred by a very special grower.

Ain't funny Umbra !-- 5 times I went in after after that thing !-- I only got one plant-- she hermied 2nd time I run it !--
PH a beauty Rose and potent !-- NL is a good name for a medicine plant -- Fact is --she is good medicine -- for just about what ever ails U !
Lot's of ya'll live in free states and got pharmacies and stuff -- There is an established weed market !
Once I gave my old dealer dude a chunk of hash -- I thought he was gonna cry !-- He said he ain't seen hash in 25 years !--When they loosen up some as they are in some cities already ? -- I'm be like a fox in the chicken coop !-- I'm rock they world !

The black dahlia is what hermies, is that right Umbra? That is what the breeder of keefs plant told me. I have russet mites in my seed project, but i think it will be ok. my point is i will have to shut down for a while after the seeds are done, but when i do I will plant a seed of that purple plant that keef has. as well as new cbd seeds, i hope. and kimbo kush and a high cbdgreen crack. what? attitude seed bank.

How long will russets live without plants? hmmm?

How cold it get at night Rose ? -- Open the bathroom window and freeze the dam mites !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back