Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its something I am wanting to try. I really want to save this cut of NL that I have ans so far none of my clones have taken and one of the re-vegg girls has died. Has a lot to do with the low humidity I'm fighting like everyone else this winter. I just ordered a cloning machine in the hopes of improving my odds. Now if it just gets here before she gets to far into flower. I want to self her and get me a bunch of seeds

Nick basically what you would do is take to clones Grow them both up and just as you put them into flower spray one of them with the spray and use the one that was sprayed to pollinate the other one The only thing I don’t remember 100% it is if you have to spray them twice I think it’s only once but could be twice

I gots another solution !-- Rose sent me some NL seed once--I found my girl with only a few seed -Rose couldn't find any seed so I sent those seed back !--Those seed done traveled from the west coast to Texas and back again -I lost my pure NL cut and wanted her back !---I hear them seed about to take another road trip !-- U want I keep a little boy and make some more NL seed ?--

When U self do U still have a normal ratio of girls to boys and hermies or will they be all or mostly girls ?

What up Bud ? -- Must be stoned missed your post !-- That UBC Chemo U got had to have been selfed !-- It was a single female tetraploid plant made in the late 70s ?-- It made 4 leaves per node !
I have seen Bud's UBC and after dancing with Billy Bud about that Pink Kush he knows what he got !-- She only make 3 leaves per node now !-- I'm pretty sure it is the same plant and it has been selfed !-- U breed it to normal plant and the seed from that breeding will be fertile and grow plants but that will be the end that line !-- Those plants will not breed !-- It has to be bred to it's self or another tetraploid to make viable seed !-- It's a little more complicated but that's the jest of it !
U run across some seed billed as "terminator seed" -- That's what U got a triploid !-- Just like a seedless watermelon !

I wanna get lost in your rock & roll and drift away....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_eVcCAUXo[/ame]

I told D.D. I still got plenty green onions and she said Yea!- Etoufee !-- I simply said--
-U don't understand !
After a 2 month bloom cycle that nute water still has uses ?
Wonder if a resourceful fellow could use it to grow blueberries ? -- I know what to do with some blueberries !

View attachment 20180212_150033.jpg

Thanks Umbra I been wondering about that !-- Makes perfect sense to me that it would be that way !-- Then if U want more seed U gotta do S-2 on it !

2re, i am singing~ nice old tune. You dog is a doll baby. What a sweet Bucky.

You guys, I have lots of Nurse Larry F2. Shall you guys work those?

A friend sent me some rosin. now that is fun and nice and so clean. I need to get me a hair straightener stat. lol
St Nick, we aren't too old to learn, huh?

Rose F-2 works for me !-- I'm kinda tied up and was wishing I hadn't offered to F-2 some NL seed !
She was good to me and I'd like her back is all I care about!-- This daughter of her's is plenty potent but it really changed the taste -- She got that Kush thing working now !-- She the first black plant I've had and she intrigues me and she will mess U up !-- I wanna keep the black and bring out some fruity flavor or floral --D.D. like that floral Terp profile !

Give DD a little squeeze from me please. Ok, i get you some f2's and you can share with St Nick? deal?

ok, i will send you a bunch and you can send to St Nick please? deal? Please give DD a gentle hug from me. She is a favorite of mine, ya know.

Will do Rose !-- D.D. napping on the couch !-- She went down after Harvey to help her sister dig out her flooded house and D.D. come down with "The Harvey Hack" - I don't think it is a bug but the toxins loosed upon the land !--Her immune system was weakened and she caught a bug when she got back !-- She been sick off and on since !-- Just recovering from a round of antibiotics for a respiratory something this week !-- She napping on the couch because she need to rest and let her body recover so I gave her a very healthy dose of caps and knocked her out !

D.D. has missed a bunch of work since Harvey and used up most of her sick time and we would be behind already from that!-- but-- The ten grand in back taxes is what's really hurting !-- Hard to run off and buy the Stoner Ranch right now !--- I only got this one skill left that could help fix that but I live in a prohibition state !--

Got to turn the news off tight now !--Cause I do not want to be tempted to say anything I ain't supposed to say about that stuff !-- Already feel like a cat that done used up bout 8 lives !-- It ain't easy being Cheesy!

F2 works for me too but you're right, I'm never to old to learn something that interests me.

Trying to catch up on the Olympic metal count !-- Thought I had it on the news but it was on Fox !-- Oh !-- That was rich !--- Hard to take it seriously but it is amusing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back