Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever stop to notice, it's when you feel a little low
that the entire spinning universe descends to say hello,
with a heavy-handed cheerfulness and a calculated smile,
and says, " Carry me awhile. "
but you don't have to carry much of anything at all,
the biggest thoughts of bigger things are really pretty small,
and what we leave behind.
Just a minor thought that we can leave behind.

Don't worry about the future, you can't afford the price
there's madness to the method when you pay the piper twice.
Once when you start to worry, and once again when you begin
to take the future on the chin.
I know you think that worry is your ever faithful friend,
cuz nothing that you worry over ever happen in the end,
and there might be something to it, but it sure gets in the way
of fun today.
What you say we try and have some fun today.

It takes a sense of balance on this tiny little ball,
with a tiny mind still big enough to think about it all.
To realize the size of things is just a state of mind,
and you can change your mind.
There's a riddle in the middle of that universal spin,
but we're out on the edges where it gets a little thin.
So just for once, permit yourself a carefree little grin,
from the outside looking in.

Congress back in session tomorrow! -- Just in time to maybe pass a bill to help Texas !-- Gonna take a lot of money and time !--Then I suppose they will also have to discuss what to do about the executive branch !

Umbra, that is amazing. Thank you so much for posting that. I have read it twice and need to one more time.

Umbra, how do you suppose those PK would react to me switching them over to led? Everything else I have grown has really liked my veg room but these girls aren't happy. I started them on MH and switched to HPS after they showed sex. I was afraid my soil may have been a little on the hot side

Nice poetry umbra....
every time I try to spin (a line), I take it on the chin (be kind)....

Umbra, how do you suppose those PK would react to me switching them over to led? Everything else I have grown has really liked my veg room but these girls aren't happy. I started them on MH and switched to HPS after they showed sex. I was afraid my soil may have been a little on the hot side

no idea

Evening OFC. Been having computer problems and deep **** going on. I got to take care of some things. Just wanted to say Thank You to everyone for helping me along. And, also Master Kush, US, NL, WW, are doing alright. I got brown spots on two. They got bubs. But those brown spot, I don't know. Well, Good Night.

Ness U take care of what U got to do !-- We'll save U a seat at the table !

Nick -- With the heat we have down here I always fight the heat !-- Been much easier with LEDs -- Cheaper too !--

Been checking on Hurricane Irma -- Sorry Florida but we can't handle another one right now !-- Looks like a cat 4 raking up the outter Florida coast !-- Dam !-

Got word from D.D. stay on my toes that crazy woman is cracking and she has showed up at people's houses and be all intimidating !-- Then 5 minutes later she text me my nephew that ripped me off stole a truck and could be headed this way !-- I don't intimidate real easy !-- I got ole painless out !-- All ya'll come get U some !

Relatives. Ain't s'posed to shoot 'em Keef, not unless they bein' a Doush Bag

Keef, i know you are under a lot of stress, but you don't need to be stupid ok? I know your not stupid, but i don't want to have to come and visit you in the pokey.

I was a cop Rose !-- Don't worry yourself !--- I kinda know what I can do legally Rose !-- Not that it would be anywhere near fair but it would be legal !-- Even if I was sloppy ? -- Brain damaged man in the middle of a disaster zone trying to protect his home ? -U be the jury ? --- I be fine !-- U can do anything U want outside but if U step across the threshold Yo a** is mine !

If I felt a real threat I would have my monofilament trip wires --invisible clothes lines and fish hooks set out !-- Nothing like a good ole trotline when someone thinks they can sneak around an unfamiliar place in the dark !-Unlike some places -- Our fish hooks got barbs !-- So da fish don't get off da hook !--- Not worried just aware !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back