Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake n bake Cane. Keef, I grew the squish x OL and before sexing bugs got them. I have a few more beans, but have been popping so many beans, I didn't have space this run.

What up Cane ? --Umbra ? -- Dam bugs !-- This cool spell we had has helped me wipe out the last of the white flies --I think ? -
- S-x-OL like what I do Umbra !-- I got one more to sex !-- Got a spot for a boy picked out !-- If it is a girl I'll just have to live with it !-- Right now I'm sexing a Mazar-i-Shariff -x- BBSL and the grandchild of Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel -- Grandma gonna be hard to beat !

Umbra that new light got those Cobb LED chips ? -- How many of what kinda chips it got !

Just them red and white ones !-- I know what they doing !-- They be back in bout an hour !-- I just never get used to it !

Dam !--That's almost loud as Tahoe OG !-- Something very interesting going on in them jars !-- Why does some change so much ? -- Something to ponder whilst I light up !-- Nap Wake and Bake !

Umbra I had asked about those chips because I got a couple broken Mars Hydro lights and I been in them and know what make them tick !-- They got switches -- a fan and motor and 2 mini drivers that work like ballast !-- I had sent Giggy a box of busted lights when he wanted to build some !--If I remember right it looks a lot like your spyder light !- The busted Mars I got all got the same problem !-- After about 2 years a chip will go out !-- The chips hooked up in series so like old Christmas tree lights --One go out ? That series no work !-- I need to build my own light boards and them Cobb chips might work just fine !-- No where near ready to start yet but I'm watching the next generation of chips then I modify my lights !

joint the club brother,,,I could not afford that,,,dude he gets it from sells it for 20$ a gram(so 400 aint so bad) sure as hell could not afford that,,,gave two grams to my father inlaw to hold for new years(no way he will give it back till 12-31),,house almost done,,mostly paint and trim,,, will be done by Christmas,,,,,,

Good deal Zig ! -- Then you'll be all ready for next year's hurricane season ! --
Trimming done made me start thinking that there's got to be an easier way !-- Right now it's not a problem -- Bloom be full again in 2 weeks on a 4 part rotation --8 Bloom boxes -- I run bout 6 my midgets in each and harvest 2 boxes then move 2 boxes to bloom every 2 weeks !--

Zig U ever seen one those hash oil cartridges for an e-cigarette ? -- 70 % THC !-- My plan is to turn almost all my weed into dry ice hash then use a rosin press to extract the hash oil to fill carts with !-- I believe the younger generation gonna perfer hash oil carts !

Houston --Austin and soon San Antonio got new rules that they have the option of giving U a ticket instead of taking U to jail for less than 2 ounces !-- I'm pretty sure the po-po not even thinking that e-cig might be full of hash oil !-- Sounds to me like that will be the safest way to be holding !-- I'll always perfer my bud but a hit of hash oil once in awhile is nice!

U know I got brain damage !-- I don't know bout some things like rules and stuff -- Before I even look I got a question !-- U know I'm looking for a place for the Stoner Ranch !-- Anyway that city not too far where that guy shot up the church !-- I think some properties gonna come up for sale soon when lots of people just want to get away -- It would be a nice secluded out the way place for a grow house ? -- Is there anything wrong with looking at property up there ? -- I'm not out to take advantage of anyone in thier time of sorrow !
I could make the pharm so disappear up there !-- My biggest problem is that I want to keep the beach house and get the farm !

Maybe we need to get that dude some Lego blocks or something let him build a little wall and ban somebody ? -- Stress starting to affect his game !-- U see today ? -- He was hooking on one hole and slicing on the next ! --
That's all the cow pasture pool talk I know !-- Game don't make much sense to me !-- Maybe we hit a ho bunch of balls before we walk way da "ef" down there where they at just so we can hit them again ? -- Now I could dig one them golf carts !--Doing donuts on that slick grass around them holes ? -Sounds like a hoot to me ?--- I could learn to play golf --If they let me drive !

morning ofc,,,,hey keef I could not stop thinking that,,,spent all this money and hard work only to loss it all next summer,,,damm hurricanes ,,,still would rather battle hurricanes here in the south then live up north.....im northern by birth,, southern by the grace of god ,,,,,,,

Morning peeps. Nothing special about the coffee this morning. Got my last regular season game to watch against those corn dog tigers. It’s funny out here. I thought I would get the most interest in lemon tree and honey banana but interestingly enough these medical brokers seem to have the most interest in the Texas hash plant. That is a strain that this guy made 22years ago is crossed with African queen. Best long lasting taste of any bud period!

Morning O.F.C. !--
Zig - I did all the hurricanes I can handle !-- Still tore up around here !-- Cities are beginning to hurt from lost taxes -- FEMA screwing everyone like they do !-- We know they coming U load what U can and run !

Aggie they started in on me a couple years ago to move to a free state so I could grow legally !-- I figure if I can stay outta jail until they loosen up the law some I'll be in good shape !-- The wife (D.D.) -- Had that job offer 3 and a half hours from home that was too good to pass up -- We got got her an apartment in Austin and we in the midst of change and not sure whether we gonna sell the beach house and get a place closer to her work where I can grow !-- I gotta get her outta the hospital before that stress starts hurting her health !-- Only skills this old fart got are against the law !-- I'm crippled up -- brain damaged and shouldn't have a snow balls chance in hell of replacing that high dollar Nurse salary but I can if they let me work !

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine...
Let's Kick off this morning...:48:......

70 and sun at the beach !--
I think I got another couple girls !-- Mazar-i-Shariff -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus - Strawberry -x- BBSL !
This one can't beat it's grandma we done messing with Strawberry and Umbra's Plush Berry -x- Strawberry Desiel will be my Strawberry ! -- GDP-x- BPU is my Blueberry -- Got chocolate and Lemon -- Should find some Blackberry smoke amongst these crosses !-- I decided that instead of chasing the variety of the week I needed me some production plants -- Can't measure THC and stuff so I'm grow stuff that wrecks me and hope others like it too !

View attachment 20171125_084456-1.jpg

View attachment 20171125_084441-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back