Iranian Autoflower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BiggyBuds

Reaction score
Here are some pics of Iranian autoflower plants from last season. I am going to try the iranian x G13 this time around

IranianAFcola.jpg

IranianAFsmcola02.jpg

IranianAFsmcolors.jpg

Persian flower power.

Columns of Persepolis, with dank buds as solid as granite piercing the parched landscapes' clear blue sky above. A warning to all Arab, Roman, and Mongol strains that approach that these are the lands of 'Cyrus the Chronic', bow to this, the superior grow. :farm:

Beautiful plant, looks sativa-like? I'd like to grow an outdoors autogrow maybe next year and have it done before the wet bud mold season comes.

I can only find these in fem seeds.... do you know who carries them in reg seeds?

I think the Iranian autoflower only comes feminized. I think it is as good as my White Widow or AK-47.

White widow or AK-48? Those are some pretty big shoes to fill my brother! Are these auto strains you're comparing to? Oh, I see Dr. Real beat me to that question... Okay, so here's another... What was the dry weight of this beauty?

Don't know about Biggy's but I've had them about 6-8 ounces each dry weight at the beginning of July and up to about a pound dry indoors with vertical lights and crusty buckets

they look and sound great!!! hate to be a copy cat but i saw this thread and looked into the strain. just purchased 10 with express delivery:D

Latest posts

Back