Mandala's Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you with experience, how much yield could one expect from a Satori properly taken care of in a 5 gallon fabric pot under 600W HPS in a 2.5' x 4' growing space? For that matter, what are the yields you guys are currently seeing, and what are your grow space dimensions/lighting?

It also depends on how long they veg for, and if the plant has undergone LST/FIM/Top

Hey everyone :ciao:

The Satori have been moved into the tent under the 600 watt hps. The humidity has risen to between 40-50% rh. I turned the fan on a higher speed and switched it to a longer running timer. I am currently feeding them the canna coco line up.

Pyramid Energy!
DSCN0816 [1024x768].JPG
Into the Ceiling
DSCN0818 [1024x768].JPG
Airstone in Rez
DSCN0858 [1024x768].JPG
All-Star Line-Up
DSCN0859 [1024x768].JPG

A new home
DSCN0852 [1024x768].JPG

I get so confused when i see a rez and its not a bubble bucket, do you just keep pre mixed nutes in there with the bubbler and feed them with a cup or something? I let rain water collect in a bucket outside and then mix, or let tap water sit out for a few days in it, i dont understand the benifits other than keeping the water oxygenated, can someone just briefly explain what they are doing with that? lol i feel stupid but until last fall i have always grown outdoors.

NCGuerrillaking said:
do you just keep pre mixed nutes in there with the bubbler and feed them with a cup or something?

Exactly. I've been filling the rez up with 2 gallons water, then mixing in nutes.

..the benifits other than keeping the water oxygenated

I don't want to have to mix nutes each time I feed, plus the nutes get settled and mixed in the water completely.

Thank you for stopping by to see the Satori :icon_smile:

There are a couple small holes is some of the fan leaves.. Has anyone experienced this before? Know what it could be? Thanks :D

Happy growing, ya'll!

Satori #1
DSCN1035 [1024x768].JPG

Satori #2
DSCN1034 [1024x768].JPG

Greetings MP :D

Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4/20 celebration. I got to enjoy the beach and stay the weekend. There's nothing like falling asleep and waking up to the sound of crashing waves. :hubba:

Today is day 30 for the Satori. They have been moving right along :fly:

Satori #1
DSCN1235 [1024x768].JPG

Satori #2
DSCN1239 [1024x768].JPG

Happy growing!

Thank you very much, Roddy and Rosebud! :)

Green mojo to you both <3

Sure AG, welcome! Thanks! They're a real pleasure to grow

Thank you, THG. Your grows helped inspire me along the way :)

Thanks, powerplanter. Hope all is well with you :)

Thanks drfting07! Your Satoris are looking taken care of :) I too also have them in the sun for a part of the day, they love it. My favorite is how the sunlight reflects a rainbow sparkle in the trichs.. Ahh, true beauty of nature :D

Do you mean that you are taking them outdoors part of the day and then bringing them back into the room?

Yes i am... and play guitar for them too! :guitar: - thought that was a good one to use. :)

Is there something I should know about bringing them inside and out?

Latest posts

Back