Mandala's Satori

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you THG! The high is really uplifting and calming at the same time. :)

Thank you Roddy, They're looking mighty fine. Now just to dry/cure it right this time! :eek:

I'll try keeping them hung up for about a week to dry, then put them in zip-loc bags for a couple weeks(opening periodically), then finish them in air-tight jars. Last time I used paper bags, but hurried through the process probably loosing some taste. A little more patience and grace will be sure to pay off. :heart:

Rosebud, I'm so excited to taste the final product!

Tasted a quick dried flower; it is mighty fine! It brings on a sense of calmness and clear thought stream. Almost like time has slowed down. Being fully present and aware of all the sensations at one time feels very unified. Its feeling like a good bud for healing and spiritual/art work. :D Very satisfied of the quick dried bud. Now for some patience on the drying/curing of the other buds.

Ill take a few shots of Satori #2 tomorrow if anyone's interested. I know I haven't been on here so much, and I was signed up on a couple other sites as well.. But this site seems to have the most down to Earth people. The information here is quality as well as other sites, but there is so much to filter through; its overwhelming!

Thanks for having me around and for browsing through the journal. Sorry for the rambling lol ;)

Namaste :D

Latest posts

Back