1k Watt 5x5 EsC's Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you can clone autos...... some strains throw preflowers like crazy after they mature....... and clones are a mature plant no matter the size. keep them in 24/7 light until ready to flower they'll be fine.

Awesome! Thanks guys! More pic to come :) Also, what you guys suggest to bring up the heat a bit in there? Besides a heater?

Ok guys! Sorry for the lagg but have been SUPER busy!!! Here is an update! These pics were taken 2 weeks ago. They are doing great! Let me know what you guys think?

*NOTE* IN the first pic to the far left, I know it looks droopy ;) i just watered all of these right before i took the pics, FYI ;).

photo(1).JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

And then heres an even new update :) Sorry for double posting just have to post em!!! Ne ways, these ones I took last night. We had to remove 1 of the deadhead O.G. plants because in my busy schedule, one of the plants was nearly killed off from lack of watering :( (i know, horible parent!!!) Ne ways, i cliped off all the dead leaves and it was barley naked, left her in there for a while to recover, but after 2 weeks of her progress being way behind the rest of her sisters, I felt wasn't worth the time or space, so just chucked her in the back yard :0. So am now down to 11 plants. 2 Purple Urkle (which are looking marvelous! My third fav plant thus far of the bunch), 2 White Widow (which has surpassed the rest of the bunch stupendously! By far my most fav plant of the entire group) , 4 Agent Orange (Which are the second runner up! Growing fast and huge and are def. my second fav.) And then 3 Dead Head O.G. (which are lovley, but they are the smallest of the bunch :( Very sad since this is the strain i had high hopes for. I love kush, and these were supose to be like a SUPER DUPER KUSH (if there is such a thing??) Simply because it was crossed between 2 diff Pheno types of O.G. Kush. And I love me that kush ;)) But that is what it is. Heres the updated pics ;)

The Pic on the middle right (single plant) Is one of the Purple Urkle. The Pic on the most far right (single plant in center) is of White Widow ;) FYI i Super cropped them didn't lst... Which i really regret... I was meaning to, but never had any rops or things tot ie down with, then procrastinated, and now it's to late :.( Oh well, leme know what you guys think :)

1 Cur.JPG

3 cur.JPG

2 cur.JPG

4 cur.JPG

Looking Good! :aok:
Can't wait to see that with the 1K.. :watchplant:

looking great.....but its gonna get really crowded in there...i believe The Hemp Goddess spoke on that...when they start flowering man its gonna fill up quick and a lot of those lower buds are gonna get a very little amount of light...good luck

Thanks guys! :) And all pro now eh? Made my day bud!!!! ;) Still have alot to learn, but I must admit that I've come along way from when I first came to MJpassion. Thanks chef ;) And ya I should have switched to flowering about a week ago, but I'v been low on money, and still need a couple things before flipping it to 12/12. So I guess they are veggin until then. hopefully will flip in the next 4 days. But, you never know... And of course I plan on spreading those babies out buddog, and i do remember what THG said. I am aware, it's just at the moment I have them as close as possible so that all are equal under the t5 set up. But as soon as I put my 1k watt HPS in there they will be spread out all over the room, rather then all of them being bunched together around the middle. Thanks guys! Ill keep yall posted! And thanks for dropping by BudDog And Chef ;)

Ok guys heres an update. Finally flipped em to flowering last night at 9pm. This is now day 1 of flowering. I plan on flowering for 2 months. Switched out the room hooked up filter, and got them timers going ;). The pic of me showing the air cooled 1k watt light fixture, for some reason had some black lines stream across the photo when taken with my camera... Not sure why, but oh well..Let me know what you guys think? Thanks :)

P.S. Also transplanted them from 3 gal. Pots to 5 Gal. pots.

pic 1 5-3-12.JPG

pic 2   5-3-12.JPG

pic 3 5-3-12.JPG

What up guys! Update coming sometime later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm heading to the grow room to do some watering and will get some current pics. One thing i'm starting to worry about though, is that it is def. starting to get way to crowded! People kept telling me, and i know it was gonna get crowded, but i didn't think it would get as crowded as fast is it did! I expected the size they are now to be at least 3 more weeks from now. These babies are flourishing! Also, I'll try to post up the nutes im using. I'v grown with these before and they are nutes of the gods i swear! Ne ways, I'v already removed one plant, and am starting to thinkn im going to have to remove another.. 10 plants aint bad but damn i hate to do that... i'll post some pics tonight and see what yall think. Thanks

Ight yall sorry for the delay, here is the most current update. 2 weeks into flowering.

First pic of the plant that is solo, is White Widow 36 In. high. the second one solo is Agent Orange 34 inch. high. ANd the last one solo is one of the plants we had to remove from the room since it was so crowded... It is now an outdoor plant lol! It is dead head O.G. Let me know what yall think! thanks :)

Flower 1.JPG

flower 2.JPG

Flower 3.JPG

FLower 4.JPG

Flower 5.JPG

Outdoor FLower 1.JPG

You are getting crowded in there! They all look great. If you have a place outside to put a plant or two, it is a plus plus!

Thanks Hemp! And ya... I know its getting real crowded.. What i was thinking of doing to avoid removing more plants, (I REFUSE TO GO NO LOWER THAN 10!!) Is to just let them grow, and when the tops mature, to just snip only the mature parts of the plant, and letting the bottoms flower until they are ready as well. WHat yall think?

Also, here's an update. Took these around.....The 20th I believe? Almost week 3 of flowering. 2 days to do and it will be Week 3. Although as of this moment on the 25th, they are 3 weeks and a half of flowering. More to come as soon as I have time.

5-20-12-4.JPG

5-20-12 1.JPG

5-20-12 2.JPG

5-20-12-3.JPG

5-20-12-5.JPG

hm.... Not that big of a deal, because i mainly did this for myself, and to somewhat keep an organized log of things as i go along, but why does no one ever reply to this? I notice Peoples grow journals have like 20 comments per update. And honestly, (no offense) The ones with so many posts arn't even that interesting... Not saying that mine is, but just curious as to why no one seems to give me constructive criticism or put forth there 2 cents that often? I mean for the past almost 2 months, this thread only has what? 20 posts? Am i not showing up under new topics? Or is my thread simply boring? Either way, no biggie, just straight curious. K, thanks guys! Another update coming in a day or so. Hopefully tonight

Latest posts

Back