Crazy Miss Hyde-Barney's Farm LSD pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
Just a few pictures of my one Crazy Miss Hyde and multiple LSD's 28 days after going 12/12. The top row is all Crazy Miss Hyde. The bottom row is LSD. Enjoy......

CMH4WksFull.jpg

CMH4WksClose.jpg

CMH4WksClose1.jpg

CMH4WksNatural.jpg

CMH4WksCloseNatural.jpg

LSD4WksFull.jpg

LSD4WksClose.jpg

LSD4WksClose1.jpg

LSD4WksCloseNatural.jpg

LSD4WksCloseNatural2.jpg

I think you can take off the Amateur now. lol Very nice. :)

7greeneyes said:
:hubba: Seexxxxayyyy!! :aok: verrry nice:D
x2 :)

What do you think you're gonna yield from the first CMS on left AG?

Thanks guys! MJ20, I don't really have an idea at this point but I am hoping for 3 ounces or so.

AG

Looking goooooood! Green mojo mate! I've heard good things about Barney's Farm genetics.

A friend of mine was telling me about a strain called Dr. Grinspoon, says it's one of the more difficult strains to grow, and Barney's Farm has it on it's list of genetics. I was thinking of picking up a pack of them and holding onto them until I feel confident enough to put them in the ground.

A couple of shots just as the lights go on....Makes my mouth water!

AG

Garden.jpg

Garden1.jpg

Garden3.jpg

YUMMMMM!!! Keep'it up, and gotta agree with above comment...you can probably remove the "Amateur" now...lol...

7greeneyes said:
YUMMMMM!!! Keep'it up, and gotta agree with above comment...you can probably remove the "Amateur" now...lol...

Well, I appreciate that, but let me get this crop "in the barn" and we'll see how it all turns out!

AG

I don't think my plants are anything special, I just like to look at any picture I can of buds and trichs, and hope you do too.

AG

LSDBudtight.jpg

LSDBudtight1.jpg

LSDFar.jpg

Trichs.jpg

Trichs1.jpg

Trichs2.jpg

The Crazy Miss Hyde is the one with the tallest cola. I finally found somewhere it said 56 days to flower it, which would be two Mondays from now. So far the trichs look clear to me.

The other 3 LSD have quite an odor! It is not as "stinky-feet" as it was-it's taken on a little bit of a sweeter smell.

4LADIES.jpg

CMHBACK.jpg

CMHBUDSHOT.jpg

CMHBUDSHOT1.jpg

FULLLSD.jpg

LSDBUDSHOT2.jpg

LSDBUDTIGHT.jpg

LSDMIDWAY.jpg

LSDTIGHTBUD.jpg

Trichs.jpg

trichs2.jpg

trichs1.jpg

Very nice indeed :) Good looking girls you got there. Those are some monster colas. I like looking at the close up pics of the trichomes myself :)

Beautiful AG, they're huge! How long did you veg for?

k0rps said:
Beautiful AG, they're huge! How long did you veg for?

Thanks k0rps-probably vegged them for 3 weeks. I got antsy and when the Crazy Miss Hyde showed preflowers I went to HPS lighting and 12/12. Maybe 1 of the LSD was showing, but the others weren't yet.

AG

beautiful colas, take a pic of ur biggest cola next to a coke can, i wanna see a reference object to put it into perspective :)

ShOrTbUs said:
beautiful colas, take a pic of ur biggest cola next to a coke can, i wanna see a reference object to put it into perspective :)

I'll do it tomorrow when they are awake.

AG

Latest posts

Back