new garden help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lh Your Idea Worked Perfectly Great Way And Cheap Way To Fix My Problem

Bgrow91 said:
Lh Your Idea Worked Perfectly Great Way And Cheap Way To Fix My Problem

im glad she worked out for you...
that looks alot better too lol... 83 is a lil high but not :eek: high lol..
is there a way you can put in an air cooled hood. or have your exhaust ducting over the edge of your barier??

or if you dont mind you can just turn the old ac up a lil..

LH

The Reason Why It Is Not In A Air Cooled Hood Because I Have To Get The 600 Baisckly On Top Off The 1000 To Make Sure Everything Gets Even Light So I Just Have The Light In A Hanging Sort Of Thing. Sorry I Really Am Bad At Describing Things. The Temp On My Thermometer Says 83 But With All The Fans Blowing On The Girls The Temp Where The Plants Actually Are Dosent Seem To Be As High.

And Thankyou Im Getting Better Results Already They Are Very Perky And Happy ;) :) :)

you running digital ballasts? if so you should beable to plug in the 600w to your hood n swap bulbs..
providing all r same brand or same plug style..

and no prob... i follow you.. lol.. im also bad at the describing..
my hosts are livin in 83 at the moment.. would like to get er cooler but in progress of ne host room and my bed room in hot hot hot..
best i can do for now.. also they aint showing any signs of discomfort..
LH

:aok: Glad you got it workin for ya girls. If your thermometer is directly below the lights and in direct light, it will read higher than the ambient air temperature. This is because it is being warmed by radient heat as well as air temp. try to put it in a shaded spot under the plants but on top of the pots. You may have to make a make-shift reflective cover for it to read right.

If the temp is still above 80 then try getting a fan to redirect some air from the AC toward the grow, or open one corner of the barrier and set a fan there to direct some of the outer air into the grow space.

It won't be long before you are having to open it up and spread the girls out anyway. :)

so everything has been going great these ladies are really thriving and doing great. since the last post i have gotten a couple new things. i purchased 3 1000watt air cooled lumatek ballast and since i have noticed a much more efficent growing process. the lumens produced are significantly more. i am very satasfied with the purchase. i topped them for the first time about a week ago and are going to top again in a couple days. any suggestions i am 2 weeks into veg and am planning on going another 6 weeks.

Photo on 2012-05-31 at 11.06.jpg

Photo on 2012-05-31 at 11.05 #3.jpg

Photo on 2012-05-31 at 11.05 #2.jpg

THG I just tried to send yu message but says yur mail box is full need to ask yual somethin

BWD

Latest posts

Back