Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeydean

Reaction score
I'm in week 2 of flower, using AN, in a BCNL Bloom Box, was wanting to know my PPM are off from 1100 like the guide says to 985, so what can i do to get them up? what do i need to add? also what does everyone do with there used nute water? :icon_smile:

I think it is a mistake to be a slave to nutrient schedules. Different strains have different needs. Give your plants what they need.

To get your ppms higher, you have to add more nutrients. What is your pH running?

I water my outside plants with my used nutrient water.

PH between 5.6and 5.9 mostly stays in that range. I was going to water outside plants, was just checking..Its my first grow so a chart makes life easer for me. ;)

I like me ph tad higher friend but then gain did I miss somethin are yual in dirt?

BWD

mikeydean said:
PH between 5.6and 5.9 mostly stays in that range. I was going to water outside plants, was just checking..Its my first grow so a chart makes life easer for me. ;)

That is a good range for hydro. I don't know that I would really worry about the difference in ppms. If your plants are looking lush, green and healthy, that is what matters. However, you could also up the nutes slightly and see how your girls like a little stronger nute solution.

I agree with THG on the nute chart. I like to have it when I start a new nutrient so that I have an idea how strong the nute brand is, then I make adjustments as I learn what the girls like and don't like. I hear people talk about running upwards of 1600ppm but I personally believe that going higher than the plant needs to really be affective is wasting nutes at some point. And sofar I have seen that typical plants will do fine on around 1000-1200ppm, then you have to fine tune for each plant strain and nute brand from that point. :)

feed them, i like to think if ya dont have a few burnt leaf tips you arent feeding them enough. jmo

dman soundin more like me taday! Live and let live lettin natural course. Interestin friend.

BWD

dman1234 said:
feed them, i like to think if ya dont have a few burnt leaf tips you arent feeding them enough. jmo

:yeahthat: I think many of us feel the same.

Latest posts

Back