just wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roddy said:
Usually denotes a slight "issue" with the plant....not too much to worry about, but an indicator she's not completely happy. This is what I have taken from the experience here, I get slight purpling of stems and veins, too!

There yual go sorry forgot bout yur question just so happy see yual fireside! Thankin yual roddy sorry I tripped

BWD

cool roddy yeah she aint happy but wat gal is lol its not cold in the room cuz I closed off my ac vent for not a lot heat from the t5 I have fan blowning off the wall for air movement going cut it off and see how that works for her thanks cuz.

Do not cut all the air off. Your plants need a continual supply of FRESH air all the time the lights are on for proper photosynthesis. Whatever is going on is not being caused by air flow.

:yeahthat:

you shut off air flow and you will have more issues..constant suply of co2

:doh: turned the fan back on,got a ph meter,and some ph up mixed up 1/2 teaspoon of nuts in gallon of distill water ph is reading 6.8 geting the hamg of things... I popped som outside and there all strecthed out my gf told me my pepper plants arent lookimg good lol:giggle:

haha..girlfriend thaught they was peppers?...or you like me and forget about the veggies and stay focused on the MJ:watchplant:

take care and be safe :48:

it sure is BWD very helpful and polite jus like one big happy family. I have learned a lo tr in lil time.

the real funny thing she knows wat mj looks like. lmao at her!!!

sidewayz said:
:doh: turned the fan back on,got a ph meter,and some ph up mixed up 1/2 teaspoon of nuts in gallon of distill water ph is reading 6.8 geting the hamg of things... I popped som outside and there all strecthed out my gf told me my pepper plants arent lookimg good lol:giggle:

You aren't talking about your plants that are only several days old are you? Seedlings do not need or want nutrients--they need nothing for several weeks. Giving seedlings nutrients too early can kill them.

oh no THG I mixed som nutes just see how it worked,i just bought som lime to bring my soil up. when I transplant her I will then start the nutes buts in four more days.the hy yeild lime I got says to mix 1 tblesp to a gallon of water.i have hf 2 prong ph meter that willgive me a soil reading rite.

In my openion, a 2 prong PH meter will not allow you to keep your PH in check. You really need a better meter like a pen.

this pen yor talkin bout menimeth that will check ph soil & nutes? wat does one of those run for at a store.

I be usin those simple ph testin strips yual can get from yur local aquarium stores. Just dip it in and mesures ph and some other stuff too!! Lasts months cause I only be checkin once the week. Good luck yur grow pilgrem.

BWD

sidewayz said:
this pen yor talkin bout menimeth that will check ph soil & nutes? wat does one of those run for at a store.

Less than $20 on Amazon.com, I'm not sure what it costs on E-Bay.

thanks Menimeth I did transplant it in fafard organic soil. will check amazon thats were I got my t5 from wats the name of this ph meter?

sidewayz said:
oh no THG I mixed som nutes just see how it worked,i just bought som lime to bring my soil up. when I transplant her I will then start the nutes buts in four more days.the hy yeild lime I got says to mix 1 tblesp to a gallon of water.i have hf 2 prong ph meter that willgive me a soil reading rite.

I responded in one of your other posts. Throw that prong thing away. They do not work at all (I cannot believe they still sell those) and IMO, this makes them worse than useless. I wouldn't be adding anything at all at this time, especially until you get an accurate way to check your pH. DO NOT TRUST ANY READING FROM THAT METER!!

I also believe that your soil is prenuted. This is something you are going to want to check out. Babies do not want or need nurients--it can kill them.

This is the meter that I currently use and it works well for me. You will have to find it on Ebay or one of the many hydro-stores, either local or online. It isn't expensive although I forget how much I paid for mine.

hxxp://www.milwaukeetesters.com/pH55.html :)

thanks hushpuppy I looked on amazon yeah I think that one runs bout 40 bucks out the door I will order one tomorow thanks for info.

THG I transplanted it yesterday in fresh soil got most of the old soil off the prong testers are good for moister check I did noticed it bounces around to much... thanks for gitting me on the rite path.

Latest posts

Back