Could Jeff Sessions End Legal Marijuana?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What up Hopper ? -- U come to play with me and G -- and Sunshine ?
Told my ex dealer I was working on getting this ole stoner I know in California to start sending me some of those hash oil e-cig cartridges like they got out there ! -- He drooling !-- He could move a few but unbeknownst to him I know who his supplier is and that who I would want-- if I were to work such a deal !--
This is all just speculation !
Hey Hopper I want to tell on your buddy G13 -- He tell me sit in the back of the bus !-- Wait can we smoke weed on the back of the bus ? -- Might be where I want to be ?

Yep,,and drink whisky from a flask.
And yes Keef you should always be on the back of the Bus.,,,thats where the White ppl have to ride now days,,,or ride in the front with the Black Lives Matter asshats. :48:

Yep,,and drink whisky from a flask.
And yes Keef you should always be on the back of the Bus.,,,thats where the White ppl have to ride now days,,,or ride in tbe front with the Black Lives Matter asshats.

wh needs some hershey kisses

Yes i do,,,yummy. Love Dark Chocolate and the candy too. :rofl:

Yes i do,,,yummy. Love Dark Chocolate and the candy too. :rofl:

double whammy---sports and politics---:shocked: pretty awesome when charles barkley told colin kapernick to put his $$$ where his mouth is by investing hard cold cash into those distressed black neighborhoods he was taking a knee for

colin is a misguided soul.......... maybe he should live on 6 dollars a month....... like those he believes had it so good.

I'm old enough to remember the signs above water fountains with signs above them saying "Whites Only " and another that said colored people !-- They had to ride in the back of the bus !-- Signs in restaurant windows that said white only !
G-- that was wrong and we can't let it happen again !

Yeah thats what mean ole Donald is gonna do Keef. :rofl:
You guys are killing me .

Hopper what amuses me is a bunch of Outlaw Pot Farmers discussing politics !-- We don't obey the law anyway !-- In the past all clamping down on weed just drove prices up !-- That sucks if U the buyer but not so much if U a pot farmer !--

Hopper --First he got to catch Keef !-- They taught me how to be someone else someplace else !-- Sometimes they taught me stuff people like me should not know ! -- So screw legalization !-- Let's just gear up and do this thing !--Hopper what kinda hash oil carts U like ?-- I'm bout to start making them in maybe a few months !

I really dont pay much attention to MMJ laws cause they dont mean **** for me in Backwoods Texas. Ive been doing this for yrs and nothings changed,,i will still be smoking illegally for yrs to come. The best Weed i ever grew was in Florida,,and they dont play eather. Will lock your *** up. Im not moving to grow weed,,and thats a fact. Im a Texas boy and will remain a Texas Boy. Besides,,i know ppl in Colorado where its Legal,,and they still buy Black Market. Big business Weed is just that,,for ppl in business to make money from weed Legally. I cant afford Legal Weed. Lol

Keef you really need to lay off the fake news......... come back keef it ain't to late.......

True dat Hopper !-- I left but I always come back to Texas !-- Might be a hard core prohibition state but it's my home !-- Just follow 2 simple rules and U be O.K. -- #1 is don't get caught !- rule #2 if there are any questions -- See rule #1 !
Maybe it's just me but in the black market if U get greedy---U get caught! -- Da man be the one that give U da best price !-- U only deal with people U know !-- U always carry a gun cause U always have cash and or weed !-- We know what we do is illegal not wrong but against the law !--

No G --I been outside the system too long !-- There's no coming back for me !--

Dang,,Orange is a Pot Addict, ,,lol,,,freaking pothead.

Latest posts

Back