Growing Marijuana Forum

Buds of the Month: Aggie007 with Lemon Tree and Ston-loc with I Cookies
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 04:58 AM   #3441
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane

Night cap.............
Old Yesterday, 01:45 PM   #3442
Keef

Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef Keef

Morning O.F.C. !-- Wake and Bake !-- I hit the floor running this morning !-- Working a nice buzz and the Apple Jack run is done !-- Little over 2 gallons of Apple Jack outta bout 10 gallons apple wine !-- It'll make about two and half gallons of finished Apple Jack from 12 lbs apples !
Time to make another cup of coffee and get back to the pipe ?
Keef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM   #3443
zigggy

zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy

morning ofc,,,,great thanksgiving plenty of food,stuffing was a little dry((((gray fixed that)))most of the family stopped by(many I have not seen I awhile )my cousin brought me a 1/2 oz of this stuff he called punta rojas (points of red) nicest pot I have ever seen ,,perfectly grown,trimmed and cured,,,it was like seeing a champion dog for the first time,,he pays 400 an oz (in nyc) ,,,the price is crazy but so was the weed,,hoping to save some for new years eve,,,i would love to bring in the new year with a joint of this (2018 is gonna be my year)stay safe be well ,,,,,zig
zigggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:33 PM   #3444
Keef

I couldn't afford it if I had to buy at that price !---In a transaction like that there is only one side to be on !--- Zig when U set back up to grow we hook U up with some fine genetics if U want ? -- All sorts of stuff and thangs up in here !
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #3445
Keef

Umbra U never grew this Squish -x- Oregon Lemon out did U ? -- For me the first run is usually just to get cuts and see how the plants grows !-- Lots of indica in this one and gonna be a fast finisher ! -- Me likey !--Next time I run maybe a whole box at once ?-- Still waiting to see if she carries the lemon trait !
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM   #3446
mrcane
Just Wanta Grow!

mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane mrcane

Good morning OFC Great meal with the Neighbor yesterday.... it's fryday wake and bake my friends.......
Old Yesterday, 03:45 PM   #3447
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Wake n bake Cane. Keef, I grew the squish x OL and before sexing bugs got them. I have a few more beans, but have been popping so many beans, I didn't have space this run.
Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM   #3448
Keef

What up Cane ? --Umbra ? -- Dam bugs !-- This cool spell we had has helped me wipe out the last of the white flies --I think ? -
- S-x-OL like what I do Umbra !-- I got one more to sex !-- Got a spot for a boy picked out !-- If it is a girl I'll just have to live with it !-- Right now I'm sexing a Mazar-i-Shariff -x- BBSL and the grandchild of Umbra's Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel -- Grandma gonna be hard to beat !
Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM   #3449
Keef

Umbra that new light got those Cobb LED chips ? -- How many of what kinda chips it got !
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM   #3450
Keef

Dam helicopters better back up off me !-- Ain't nothing to see !
Old Yesterday, 04:20 PM   #3451
Keef

Just them red and white ones !-- I know what they doing !-- They be back in bout an hour !-- I just never get used to it !
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM   #3452
umbra

umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra umbra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
Umbra that new light got those Cobb LED chips ? -- How many of what kinda chips it got !
no idea
Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM   #3453
Keef

Dam !--That's almost loud as Tahoe OG !-- Something very interesting going on in them jars !-- Why does some change so much ? -- Something to ponder whilst I light up !-- Nap Wake and Bake !
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM   #3454
Keef

Umbra I had asked about those chips because I got a couple broken Mars Hydro lights and I been in them and know what make them tick !-- They got switches -- a fan and motor and 2 mini drivers that work like ballast !-- I had sent Giggy a box of busted lights when he wanted to build some !--If I remember right it looks a lot like your spyder light !- The busted Mars I got all got the same problem !-- After about 2 years a chip will go out !-- The chips hooked up in series so like old Christmas tree lights --One go out ? That series no work !-- I need to build my own light boards and them Cobb chips might work just fine !-- No where near ready to start yet but I'm watching the next generation of chips then I modify my lights !
Old Yesterday, 07:34 PM   #3455
zigggy

zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy zigggy

joint the club brother,,,I could not afford that,,,dude he gets it from sells it for 20$ a gram(so 400 aint so bad) sure as hell could not afford that,,,gave two grams to my father inlaw to hold for new years(no way he will give it back till 12-31),,house almost done,,mostly paint and trim,,, will be done by Christmas,,,,,,
zigggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #3456
Keef

Good deal Zig ! -- Then you'll be all ready for next year's hurricane season ! --
Trimming done made me start thinking that there's got to be an easier way !-- Right now it's not a problem -- Bloom be full again in 2 weeks on a 4 part rotation --8 Bloom boxes -- I run bout 6 my midgets in each and harvest 2 boxes then move 2 boxes to bloom every 2 weeks !--

Zig U ever seen one those hash oil cartridges for an e-cigarette ? -- 70 % THC !-- My plan is to turn almost all my weed into dry ice hash then use a rosin press to extract the hash oil to fill carts with !-- I believe the younger generation gonna perfer hash oil carts !
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #3457
Keef

Houston --Austin and soon San Antonio got new rules that they have the option of giving U a ticket instead of taking U to jail for less than 2 ounces !-- I'm pretty sure the po-po not even thinking that e-cig might be full of hash oil !-- Sounds to me like that will be the safest way to be holding !-- I'll always perfer my bud but a hit of hash oil once in awhile is nice!
Old Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #3458
Keef

Nicotine juice or Hash Oil ? -- Middle one is my nicotine rig !-- No fuss --No muss -- No fuzz !
Attached Images

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM   #3459
Keef

U know I got brain damage !-- I don't know bout some things like rules and stuff -- Before I even look I got a question !-- U know I'm looking for a place for the Stoner Ranch !-- Anyway that city not too far where that guy shot up the church !-- I think some properties gonna come up for sale soon when lots of people just want to get away -- It would be a nice secluded out the way place for a grow house ? -- Is there anything wrong with looking at property up there ? -- I'm not out to take advantage of anyone in thier time of sorrow !
I could make the pharm so disappear up there !-- My biggest problem is that I want to keep the beach house and get the farm !
Old Today, 01:50 AM   #3460
Keef

Maybe we need to get that dude some Lego blocks or something let him build a little wall and ban somebody ? -- Stress starting to affect his game !-- U see today ? -- He was hooking on one hole and slicing on the next ! --
That's all the cow pasture pool talk I know !-- Game don't make much sense to me !-- Maybe we hit a ho bunch of balls before we walk way da "ef" down there where they at just so we can hit them again ? -- Now I could dig one them golf carts !--Doing donuts on that slick grass around them holes ? -Sounds like a hoot to me ?--- I could learn to play golf --If they let me drive !