1st Grow 45th day of flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeStar21

Reaction score
here are some pics. I also uploaded them in this other section but they belong here.

(Flower week 7) 02.20.06 (1).JPG

(Flower week 7) 02.20.06 (3).JPG

(Flower week 7) 02.20.06.jpg

Very nice Smokestar! That's the best 1st grow I've ever seen! ;)

What strain? What kinda lights you using?

Thanks guys. I got the clones from this random guy I meet through a marijuana clinic. He called them the dutches. I looked everywhere online and I couldn't find anything about that strain or if it even exists. He seemed to know what he was doing except for curing and manicuring. Anyways, I was using a 400 watt HPS bulb for the clones through flowering also. I am thinking I will harvest around march 3. I am going to get a microscope from my friend and take a look at the Trichomes. But for now MARCH 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo Hoooo

march 3rd.:D damn i bet you just cant wait. i know my first grow i was counting the days to pic. damn i love growing. be sure and take some pics of your dry bud shots.

i will take some many pics right after I chop them down and hang them up. I will take some many pictures if you flip through them fast enough it will be like watching a movie

Latest posts

Back