ghetto hash 101

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got up this morning and put 3 gallons of water in freezer for a couple hours to chill it real good.

cold is the key hear so the trichs become NON sticky and fall off the plant...

using my 5 gallon dwc/tea breawer/hash maker combo I dump the weed in first...about 4-5 inches thick in the bucket then I added 4 trays of ice and the chilled water and fired up my home made paint stirrer thingy and beat the crap out of it for 10 minutes.

gonna beat it for 10 more minutes and let it sit for an hour:hubba:

be back then with more piccy's

:48:

DSCF0016.JPG

DSCF0017.JPG

DSCF0018.JPG

DSCF0019.JPG

DSCF0021.JPG

I have waited long enough and have very gently removed most of the weed with a sieve and using a 1/4 inch hose a few inches into the water I have started to siphon the water off... make sure to be gentle and DONT let the trich's get sucked up the hose.

once I get down to 1/2 gallon or less of water i will pour it all thru the sieve to get the rest of the floaties out and let it settle yet again to siphon even more water off....

more to come

DSCF0024.JPG

DSCF0026.JPG

got a bit more plant material in this run not sure why but oh well.... It's not as bad as it looks as it is just a very thin layer on top of the trich's..... gonna have to sort some sort a screen out

had to do a few filters worth and some will be pressed and some I think I will just run thru the grinder when dry and keef it out the bottom

messed around with a double bucket setup as well but thats for the next run

It's not bubble but hey it will smoke and was cheap to do with what I usually use to start a fire with :p

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF0032.JPG

I have been running this batch thru the grinder with a keef screen just to get the green out

whats the dif huh...still trichs just not pressed...and lots of them :hubba:

pretty good head high and a lil goes a long way :eek:

:ccc:

DSCF0047.JPG

DSCF0544.JPG

i use this method, first i freeze my VERY DRY bud and leaf, and then i grab my silk screen frame w/ silkscreen stretched on it, and with my hands i take some of the mix and rub my hands together with the plant material inbetween, then i tap and move around the plant material on the silk screen, sifting out all the trich heads, you will know when you've rubed out all the trich's by the fact that your weed or leaf wont be sticky/ as sticky
dc

i'll get pics

Hmmmmmm, was wondering if you could use that grind stuff to make, say, coffee or tea? Just a curious thought.

mastersativa said:
Hmmmmmm, was wondering if you could use that grind stuff to make, say, coffee or tea? Just a curious thought.

Might work (never tried it) heat it up in some creamer or something. THC is oil soluable...just make some ganja creamer...I know it "should" be prepared prior to consuming to get the best effect.IMO Alcohol/butane and oil the only 2 I know of to extract it and make it consumable.
but creamer has oil so a light heat to it might make the creamer (real milk/cream) get ya high. Sorta like making canna butter just using a different medium.
Just a thought on my part.

shuggy4105 said:
how many grams did you get HGB?

I have no clue.... gave some away and haven't ran it all thru the grinder yet... enough left to fill the catch all about 10 more time's yet....

usually don't bother to weigh it out as I know I'm not over my 3 pound limit:D

I gotta try that next time, i usually make the honey oil with the honey bee extractor but i really want to do the hash!

it does the job tho, there's always better things to use.

headband said:
there's always better things to use.

would love to see you do a how to thread on your hash:hubba: and not "2x (hash oil) chocolate bar" that is bought in a club :rolleyes:

If you cant add something postive to my thread please don't add at all..... reread the title..... this is GHETTO hash made from using common house hold items and no extra cost in supplies is needed:cool:

HGB said:
would love to see you do a how to thread on your hash:hubba: and not "2x (hash oil) chocolate bar" that is bought in a club.
I bought bubble bags... even though ive used coffee filters as well. i totally agree ghetto but works and only 5 cents.. what about the chocolate??? ***white flag

dont get me wrong, that shhhtuff looks bomber than any ive made from leaves trim and a coffee filter screen, just clogs way to easy. maby its all in the technique tho

welp it's saterday here and one cold mofo out side so thought I would stay inside and make hash....

just need to tidy up the kitchen some first then i will get started.... I have made a couple changes to my setup and will get piccy's of the double bucket setup...

Dont expect a whole lot this time as these are some herm plants that I choped at 5 weeks or so:)

just put 3 gallons of water in freezer to chill and have 4 trays of ice ready...

gonna post as I go along thru out the day with more piccy's

be back in a couple hours:hubba:

DSCF0245.JPG

DSCF0247.JPG

Latest posts

Back