Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first concert and joint was 1969. Steppenwolf and Santana at the Philly Civic Center. I was 12.

Rose just wait till I turn the girl loose !-- I flipped a dam 10 inch plant and she nice !-- She gonna be much nicer when she bout 3 ft tall when I flip her and stand on it ! -- Oh !-- And Rose I got 2 Bubba's Momma to sex !-- I can't seem to make a male !-- Scares the hell out me ! --So I expect a girl !-- When I do get a choice male I probably never get a girl again sexing !-- About to sex Black Berry Snow Lotus !-- Barney's Farm -- Nightshade (fem) bout to meet the blade !-- I just took 3 cuts of D.D.'s Blue T.E. ( B.B. King -x- Tranquil Elephantizer )-- They join 3 rooted sisters !-- Oh!- - She nice !-- Don't tell no body but I need that choice male -- I needs to make a whole sheet load of fem. Seed and I never even made fem seed before !-- Need the fem seed for the tetra project !--

Does this mean the lights too strong and I should move it up
9c1c249f3d1662ed23f121d3b00f85cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Keef,,what up Little Brother. Yehaaaaaaa
Hey Rose,,,this is what Weedhopper is doing. :smoke1:

I had a few of those yesterday and I was thinking of you hopper when I cracked the first one wondering what you were up to

Bud back them off some and then come back down with them till U got a feel for it !-- If U see them stretching the bring the light down a little !-- U get that get them up some !-- Ain't hard fast rule or numbers !

I have them about 6 inches higher that this pic maybe I should go left them some more

092618ac6aa21546a3a41ad53716b794.jpg

Oh hell yeah !-- Back those things up Cuz !--- Start with 18 inches from the tallest top ! -- Those are more powerful than my Mars !-- Maybe more ! -

Morning OFC. Enjoy your weekend with your ladies WH.
Starting to plan my next trip to Texas to see Grand Kids. Really need the break.

Come on down Little Brother and see those Grand Kids. Texas is a big state. Yehaaaaaaa
And yep,,i enjoy my time at home with my girls.

I see you down there Dog. :smoke1:

I would have to say this is the weirdest growing part I've ever seen I've had plans that did weird mutant stuff and veg and from seedlings but never in flower

And the other three that share the same nutrients are fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like it's trying to start a reveg....look for a light leak, or make sure they are not getting any light for 12 solid.....some strains will reveg quickly in flower if they get a light leak or interrupted a few times.

Morning all, spring has sprung so Kraven be craving the outdoors. Peace

O.K. --O.F.C. -- I be better !-- My plan -- Top the bloom boxes off with nute water and Nurse a buzz all day long !-- and Dat's da plan !

Im going to grill and drink beer today,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back