Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraven sure happy you make it back. Glad you had a good time. How's your grow doing? My babies are doing good still not in veg.

I once got on a scooter went for my first ride. When it came time to stop I didn't let up on the gas. Didn't know what was going on. There was this big truck in front of me with long two by four on his bed sticking out red flag in all. I had to slide. down. When I got up off the grown the scooter was still running so I got right back on. And head home. I stop just fine after that.:bong2:

Hi Rose I forgot to tell you that I am doing fine the other day. Get my bad days and good. Today is good.

So I was just talking to the lady from the one hemp shop here in town that sells a bunch of different seeds that's where I got my nightshade from she was telling me that they're starting to crack down on seeds coming into the country I sure hope my cheesecake from the mad scientist makes it i'm extremely looking forward to those ones

Hay Umbra thanks for the heads up on that movie it was pretty good I really like the plants at the end they look like apple trees

Evening all !-- My VCD -- Is pretty much under control !-- I got at least a year of just trying to figure out how to get the best out of what I got !-- I'll make up this loss within a few months and be back on track !-- If I could never lay hands on a new variety -- I got enough to work with !-- I get these plants to give me they best? -- I be alright !-- I gotta learn to make feminized seed but other than that ? -- Open the Chute and let's get this rodeo started !--

O.K. so maybe I still need a lemon ? -- Gelato al Limone ?

Yo Bud they gonna crack down on seed coming into country ? -- We'll see about that ? -- Bet I can get them there !

O.K. so maybe I still need a lemon ? -- Gelato al Limone ?

Yo Bud they gonna crack down on seed coming into country ? -- We'll see about that ? -- Bet I can get them there !

I hope so my friend why do you have to go and bring up the gelato again man I swear that strain is going to haunt me Hahaha :48:

I couldn't help myself Bud !-- Don't bother with that Chemo stuff from that island dude !-- He just using that name to sell something not even close to UBC Chemo !-- I get things straightened up maybe we split a pack of some Gelato seed ?-- I got the 2 boys I wanted so I need to start studying up on making feminized seed !-- U gotta know I'm gathering the stuff I need to do this genetic doubling on a larger scale !-- Still don't quite have a plan on how to manage a thousand treated sprouts at a time !-- I gave up on finding UBC and other tetraploids !-- I got some fishing to do in the genetic pool !-- What I'm looking for IS there and by dam it will be mine !

I couldn't help myself Bud !-- Don't bother with that Chemo stuff from that island dude !-- He just using that name to sell something not even close to UBC Chemo !-- I get things straightened up maybe we split a pack of some Gelato seed ?-- I got the 2 boys I wanted so I need to start studying up on making feminized seed !-- U gotta know I'm gathering the stuff I need to do this genetic doubling on a larger scale !-- Still don't quite have a plan on how to manage a thousand treated sprouts at a time !-- I gave up on finding UBC and other tetraploids !-- I got some fishing to do in the genetic pool !-- What I'm looking for IS there and by dam it will be mine !

That would be awesome buddy I would definitely be down for splitting a pack

Now that you got a couple of beading projects on the go they will definitely be something good in there for you to play with your zombie juice

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm old !-- Stuff hurts !-- Feel like I been tied to the whipping post and beat with the ugly stick !-- Where my pipe ?-- Got into the high 90s yesterday --summer be here !

Giggy have U had a chance to fix any those lights ? -- Did I sent enough power cords ?--Anyway U have a problem let me know -- I know what's wrong and how to fix them !-- I figure U always worked with your hands so shouldn't be a problem !
I was cutting and fitting PVC for a light rack yesterday !-- Gotta have a place for a light by Friday evening !

Good morning Keef and Giggy hope you start feeling better soon buddy good morning everyone Else hope you guys all have an excellent day

Morning bud hope your well. Keef i did fix the black one but half has died again. I got plenty of cords they be the same as some of my old computers. One doesn't light on one side and barely lights on the other. I got to test the drivers and i'm going to convert it to cobs. Got to get a new heatsink for it then it will be on.

Morning bud hope your well. Keef i did fix the black one but half has died again. I got plenty of cords they be the same as some of my old computers. One doesn't light on one side and barely lights on the other. I got to test the drivers and i'm going to convert it to cobs. Got to get a new heatsink for it then it will be on.

Check these out buddy these bridgelux eb series strips there what I'm going to be running instead of cobs if you don't run them hard you don't need a heat sink so whatever your light has for a heat sink in it already would work excellent all you have to do is make sure your drivers of one over or under powered them if it's overpowered you can always hook two strips to the one drive her to under powe check these out buddy these are what I'm going to be running if you don't run them hard you don't need a heat sink so whatever you're light has for a heat sink in it already would work excellent all you have to do is make sure your drivers of one over or under powered them if it's overpowered you can always hook two strips to the one driver to even it out

I hope U can get some use out them -- They have been sitting up awhile !-- I remembered U talking about building some lights and I hope at least some the parts and pieces help U out !-- Plenty drivers -fans and stuff -- Looking forward to seeing U do something with them !

All I gotta do is pick up a script for D.D. and return a rental car and Mane it ain't happening yet !
Right in the middle of building a light rack and gotta stop !-- It's a simple thing -- A PVC horizontal ladder -with only about 4 rungs to stabilize everything 16 feet long on 6 legs 7'6" off the floor ! -- Gonna have to hold 8 Mars Hydro lights !-- Light got to be hanging by tommorrow lights out !
Just too dam beat up to do it yet !-- Waiting for some caps to kick in and get stuff done !-- Right after another cup of coffee and a toke or 2 !

Giggy the other thing to watch for us watch Northern grow lights to see when they're quantum boards come back in stock those things are amazing and same thing don't really need much of a heat sink

Those lights I send Giggy don't have a heat sink -- They got a little computer fan draws air in thru slots in frame over the components and out the top !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back