Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YD I already know that's where everyone is, I'm not into it but Kraven is right.

I got done a few minutes ago and ate me a brownie and well it sure smoothed out the afternoon. Love the smell of fresh trimmed meds. I'm gonna grab a shower...I smell all piney / sour funk and its sorta loud. Peace.

Afternoon All. Bud the post office says Thursday. If there right It will go out Friday afternoon. Keef the plan is for your to go at the same time. Get BB King back to ya for rose. I Just smoked some uncured King. Think I want some more.

Well played in the shower till the water got cold....man did i manage to get myself medicated....ordered wings and pizza and it just got here so slamming wing and pizza in my face as fast as I can....good times today :)

I'll keep an eye open Hippy !-- Can't seem to get moving today !-- Come Friday I'm need another box and I need to do something to free one up !-- The plants will be ready -- Maybe I just shoe horn them in with the others for now !-- We'll see !
I got a question about this flushing some U guys do -- I know it works I've seen the harvest -- It just seems that U bloom a plant and it takes 60 days ?-- U put them on PH water the last 2 weeks ? -- That's almost the last 25 % of thier bloom time -- Just don't seem right to me ? -- The plant makes up for being starved at the end during testing rest of the cycle ? --

Wings one of my favorites...making smoke salmon quiche....looking around here everyone sure growing some beautiful looking weed & haven fun doing it...

What up Cane ? --Them White Cookies of Bud's make me want some !-- I don't need it but I have a disease !
I'm waiting on my seed starting foam blocks then I be back at it !-- Still got some of Umbra's stuff to start !
I bout got my mind made up about letting a couple varieties go !-- Nothing wrong with the smoke they just stretch too much !
Kraven what was U trimming today ?

Still have the G.D.P. x B.R. & B.P.U.xB.B. going. Neighbor has four in flower I have four in Veg. & clones...Oyaaa

Today was NDN's 88G13 H/P x with Super Silver Haze. Really dense buds, deep piney / sour funk smell. they never stretched, all of them were 20" bushes, but they held an amazing amount of weight. Should be fire....we will see.

Sounds like it has no choice but to be fire Kraven ! - These hybrids can work U !-- Even sister plants can grow different !- Seems like the more I learn about growing the more I realize I don't know much !

Agreed, the more I learn the more I realize how much I have yet to learn.

We got weather moving in ! -- Feels like it's gonna be a strong storm !-- U get a little from that last one Kraven ?
Umbra as little as I know about weed these people round here know much less ! -- Only way I know to learn is being in the trenches making mistakes and learning from them !-- I'm not ever gonna be the best pot farmer but I got a head start on the yokels ! -- There is also this network of pot farmers I know about --they help me figure it all out !

Must have been 92 yesterday. It stayed hot in the house most of the night. It hit 95 today and I turned on the a/c. It just seems May2 is a little early for a/c. I jumped in the pool...it was freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back