Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an accident !-Looks like some Bud's Strawberry pollen got on a Hoe Berry limb !--Gonna need a name ?

Evening OFC, Another day done, Fixed a Corned Beef in the Croc tobay. Looks like Rubens for Dinner. Keef I had a few names. But I want to stay on the good side of Rose.

What up Nick ? -- It looks like what happens when I reveg a cut taken in bloom !-- I look and see if I got something like it ?

Hippy some things just name themselves !-- I say what U thinking !-- The Strawberry Hoe !

Instead of great big huge buds I got great big huge clusters of foxtails.

Yeah Nick !-- I went to look and it ain't what I thought it was ! -- Dam leafy foxtail !-- Grow something else next time ?-- What is it anyway ?

Its that daggone Sativa I got from those nirvana freebies. I got two different phenotypes of it. One of 'em has clusters of tiny buds the size of almonds and the other one is giving me this. The first type (almond bud) is all milky now. I tried some and it made my already paranoid self even more paranoid. All head no body so I'm still waiting it out and funny enough this stuff is coming back from being nearly burnt to a crisp

BLT in my belly !-- With some caps !-- Bacon ? -- Another reason I could never be a vegetarian !-- I do like me some pork belly !

Nick cheap seeds are rarely good, and good seeds are rarely cheap. You get what you pay for. It is a hard lesson to learn.

I saw that landslide out west coast first time while ago !-- Dam !-- Road gone !

They also had politics on the news and I ain't saying sheet bout that !

Riot Berry OG -x- BPU -- x-- Strawberry Rhino -- It'll need a name !--That's too much alphabet !-- Yeah Bud !--he got to her too !--Just a little !

Rhino berry, Riot Rhino, Rhino booty, strawberry riot, strawberry booty, berry booty

Nick cheap seeds are rarely good, and good seeds are rarely cheap. You get what you pay for. It is a hard lesson to learn.

Ain't it the truth. Ahh well, Beats shooting a blank, I guess.:hairpull:

The only thing I'm gonna have for a couple of weeks in June, other then rso and wax.

I gotta look and see who else he got to !-- I really wasn't doing anything but making a few Strawberry seed !
Everytime I mess with pollen I get it places I didn't mean to get it ! -- Might as well get the pollen bag back out and just let him have at them all !

Rhino berry, Riot Rhino, Rhino booty, strawberry riot, strawberry booty, berry booty

If the strawberry be daddy shouldn't he come first? O name it after you try it and have taste and effect maybe?

Nick my friend -- Want some seed ? -- I might have some soon !-- Now they ain't store bought seed !-- They be straight up O.F.C. seed ! -- I personally have smoked all they mommas !--

Rhino booty that's funny. Had Dinner, Broke out my dry herb vape. Floating. After ingesting weed for 3 days this week. And Smelling Potato Chips all day long. I break the Rules every day. Got to have a taste.

I be taking tokes but them caps got me kinda cross-eyed !-- Can't even sling a little pollen without getting it everywhere !-- When Kraven and Umbra talked about misting the plants after they breed to kill any loose pollen -- I just hung my head !-- I didn't mist !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back