Led..BML 600 illumitex ns lumigrow pro 325

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real Sweet. Just Think What The 1000W Will Do:rofl:

Real Sweet. Just Think What The 1000W Will Do:rofl:

The largest BMl makes is the 1200...wish is 665 watts but puts off same as 1200 watt..the new Fluence is 665 also but I think it's putting off 20% light.

Hey Tech,,glad you started this thread. Looking great.

BTW. BML and Fluenece are same company ..BML ENDED IN END 2015 Fluenece started January 16. Basically they just upgraded their lights and changed name.

The Spider Is 1500 On There Site. Not Bad.

The Spider Is 1500 On There Site. Not Bad.

No it's awesome used to be 2200 for the 1200...I bought mine and paid 1300..plus handheld computer for 100 for dimming and all that fancy stuff..then a month later they changed to Fluence and price dropped 400..I was upset lol...I'll get probably get .8 gram/watt this round or so....I chopped a small one down at 47days and he was a lol over 3 oz dried..so I'm thinking the biggest ones will be at 4 of or over each.

Cool,,,yeah i told Dan to do the same thing.
These LEDS have come along way in a short time. I was not impressed with PJs grows because i had seen Flora grows that looked better, ,,but these lights are truly growing some big buds now. Awesome
Dont get me wrong,,im sure PJ can grow Dank with LEDS. Mostly i like giving him ****. :smoke1:

Cool,,,yeah i told Dan to do the same thing.
These LEDS have come along way in a short time. I was not impressed with PJs grows because i had seen Flora grows that looked better, ,,but these lights are truly growing some big buds now. Awesome
Dont get me wrong,,im sure PJ can grow Dank with LEDS. Mostly i like giving him ****. :smoke1:
Yes sir ...they so an amazing job now especially with conservation of energy ...mulitier farming ...the tech is amazing if my bars are close together touching I'm upwards of 2,000umol...in2X2

You tell God to keep his *** outta my Garden. He screws to much **** up. Besides,,he is way to busy with the NFL right now. :smoke1:
Johnny you know Weedhoppers Atheist *** gonna mess wit ya. Lol

Hey Tech,,,im thinking that you could really kick some Butt with LEDS and Double Ended HPS mixed.

Hey Tech,,,im thinking that you could really kick some Butt with LEDS and Double Ended HPS mixed.

Yes I agree if I had more space..I've had such a positive experience with led I'll never go back..this is just the start of the tech..it's changing every 2 months in diode emmiters upgrade and such that's how fast they are learning how they emit light better and better..for instance. My lumigrows pro 325 emit 2 X red and blues than 1K Hps ..(side note...I have not seen any significant change in lumigrow system in years ..I don't suggest buying then new ..if you can get them used for cheap they are worth it..

Latest posts

Back