More nitrogen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it looks pretty dark green already. i would not add anymore N to it, are the tips of the new growth turning yellow or burning? i can not quite tell on the pic, but it looks like the new growth might be starting to burn.

Yes it was close to the light a bit. Today i put it far away. Watering ph is 6.7 and the runoff ph is 6.5 and i'm adding 2.5ml/L humic acid. Lets see what happens in the next few days.

what i man by tips burning, comes from too much nutes. not a heat burn

They don't look like they need more nitrogen to me as yarddog said they look quite dark. The slight yellowing looks like the leaves may have got splashed with water or solution and the light could have discolored it whilst the leaf was wet. Your plants look nice and healthy to me.

Okay got it.... thanks guys

That was excess or calcium. I removed thw eggshells and now symptoms are slowing

That was excess or calcium. I removed thw eggshells and now symptoms are slowing

Good to know. I didn't think small amounts of egg shell would bump up the calcium. Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Thanks watter. Its because the fert already contains a good quantitu of Ca

Hello dudette thanks for stopping by wish u the best of luck :*

Latest posts

Back