BudLights Bud room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bud If it works as good as it looks. Very nice clean job. And your plant look Stellar.

Powder coat the light and you got yourself a store bought. Looking forward to seeing it fire up.

Thanks for the compliment guys it's supposed to be just as powerful as one of my 1000 HPS lights Fingers crossed it is and buddy's not pulling my leg i'm into it so far for about 500 bucks and I put a lot of work into this baby yard dog I think I'm going to spray it with some silver metal flakes and Some House of colours candy green

Damn fine work BL....If it goes well I may be interested in a BudLight myself ;)

Thanks Kraven I should have it fired up by Friday i'm still waiting for a few strips and the 2 uv bulbs to come in the mail have a safe trip out there keep us posted on what kind of fun we're missing

Thanks dr you're having a good evening buddy

Took a few pictures of the white cookie on the sour diesel today they look like they're flushing nicely

2873413b8d89b7ec994f1dc13c8dcdfe.jpg
eedddc37bcce3bae9ed6e53012536013.jpg

This one's the sour diesel
082c971692fd781812f6b7f983fc03de.jpg
d0f35406d87a13a367edbdfa9c321cb2.jpg

Wow, looking epic man. Bud she is a looker fosure ;)

Thanks buddy I greatly appreciate the compliment it does really mean a lot coming from you not to mention I couldn't do this without your help :48:

Did some cleaning up in the baby room today getting ready to make some more big changes in there

2b7d6084d56c35a1c689ea4748533da0.jpg

4e49cae8f543b2b2bcd9acae0947729a.jpg

Nice set up dude

Thanks man still lots of upgrading and work to do on everything for some reason all of a sudden this room likes to be pushing like 60% humidity and running 20s for temperature so I think I'm going to hook up three arduinos One to each room so I can monitor my humidity and temperature control fonts to turn them on and off watch my pH levels in my reservoirs and run an automated Doser that way if I have to add pH down I can without even going into the rooms this will all be done from my phone and the nice part is it's only about 50 bucks a room to set up

Thanks man still lots of upgrading and work to do on everything for some reason all of a sudden this room likes to be pushing like 60% humidity and running 20s for temperature so I think I'm going to hook up three arduinos One to each room so I can monitor my humidity and temperature control fonts to turn them on and off watch my pH levels in my reservoirs and run an automated Doser that way if I have to add pH down I can without even going into the rooms this will all be done from my phone and the nice part is it's only about 50 bucks a room to set up

That's raw. $50 only

That's raw. $50 only

Yeah I was pretty surprised the most expensive part is the pH sensor which is about 30 bucks the arduino was 10 bucks and the humidity and temperature sensors were like 2 bucks and the relays are like 5 bucks to 10 bucks and the iPhone or android app to run everything is free

Very nice BL, really got a bunch done while i was out playing.

Latest posts

Back