Hello Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guano

Reaction score
I've been lurking here daily for a few months as I started a grow. There is a wealth of knowledge here for sure that has been of great help. I'm not usually into posting stuff on the web about my activities as I like to stay private (and I am paranoid that big brother is watching) but, I am warming up to it. My state has recently legalized recreational pot so I am very excited. I feel like I have been waiting for this my whole life. Even before the vote, I decided it was time to buy a tent and lights and get busy. If it didn't pass, I was doing it anyway. Our kids have grown up so now there is no reason not to,... the time has come.
I'll put up a few pictures if I can figure out how (in grow journals?). I am 16 days into 12/12 but have some pics from along the way.
Anyway, it feels good to be here with y'all.:banana:

Welcome to MP Guano... very nice to have you here with us.

GUANO! Really happy to see you dude! & Congrats on the legalization !!

Thanks for the warm welcome. This is my kind of place.:)

I tried to post some pictures in a new thread but it just won't work. I am on a Mac and all I get is "Upload of file failed." I have resized (over and over), relaxed all permissions, tried different browsers, basically everything I can think of but to no avail, it just says NO. :confused2:

My wife has a PC so I can go that route but I'd rather not. Can anyone help? please? I'd like to share my new hobby with y'all and ask questions.

Welcome Guano

I hope that the picture issue gets fixed. Since you are getting that message I feel you are using the right site tool to get it on here. Others may be able to fill you in on downloading from another site you can store pictures on. I hope.

Peace..... Guano

I'm thinkin this is a new Guano... not who all ya are thinkin... this is how ya find out...

Whatcha runnin Guano?? welcome to MP... :48:

Latest posts

Back