about two strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I got two new strains one is called Randy Candy and the other one is east coast diesel x L.A. confidential.Any one heard of either one and could tell me about them.Thanks you guys and gals.

Sorry B wish i could help ya out but i never heard of either. Did you try looking in the strain section?

I did Brother,But I couldnt find anything on them.They were freebe's from the DR. so I might have to e-mail him and ask him about them:ccc:

I keep hearing about these freebies from the dr. Ive ordered from him three times and never got any freebies. Does he only do it ocasionally?

east coast diesel... also known as NY diesel is pretty decent, never had it mixed with any other strain... it's a strong hard hitting smoke. as for the others never tried.

Anything with the word diesel in it is fire. Nothing else has even come close to comparing to the high. Potency has a lot to do with the grower so I won't comment on that. L.A. confidential is a rather new strain I believe and have heard many great things about it... But, have never smoked it. Either way, take clones of that baby!!!

Latest posts

Back